𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐫.𝐚

I WAS IN THE BATHROOM fixing my hair when the door swung open, it revealed robin, he had his hands over his eyes as he groaned "fuck sake" i heard him mumble.

he removed his hands from his eyes and looked over at me "oh hi" he said "hey" i said smiling as i looked back over at the mirror.

"you ok? you seem stressed" i said "it's just my ex" he said pressing his lips together, i sighed "what's she doing now" i said "she's following me around and making out with boys in front of me" he said.

"ofc she is" i scoffed "well...you don't deserve her anyways, your much better then her" i said smiling, he smiled "thanks" he said.

"no problem" i said, i finished fixing myself up "alright i'm gonna get to class" i said "i'll see you around" i said, i was about to leave "wait!" he said as he grabbed my hand

i turned back around "uhm...could you do me a favour maybe?" he said
"uhm...what favour" i said "ok your probably gonna think i'm really weird for this but...could we like...fake date or something?" he said

"oh...uhm" i said "you owe me" he said, see awhile ago moose was following me home and cat calling me. that's when i saw robin and asked for his help, moose didn't back off so robin bashed him.

"yeah i do...uh sure" i said "thank you so much" he said "so uh...what do we exactly do?" i said "just act like we're dating i guess" he said "ok" i said

he grabbed my hand and led me out of the bathroom, when we walked out of the bathroom everyone was looking at us.

we made it to my locker where i got my books out, that's when i felt robin grab my waist and spun me around, he pushed me up against the locker gently.

i smiled but inside i was in shock, he smiled before pressing his lips against mine, i grabbed the side of his cheek and kissed back.

we both pulled away soon after, he looked me in the eye smiling, i looked behind him and saw his ex death staring us, she rolled her eyes and left.

"she's gone" i whispered to him "ok" he said, he let go of my waist and moved to the side so i could go to my locker again.

he leaned on my locker while he just stared at me, admiring my every move
i grabbed my books and shut my locker, i turned to robin who was just staring at me smiling, i smiled back at him "i'll see you later" i said and pecked his lips.

"bye" he said, i walked away with a light pink on my cheeks, never knew robin was that...romantic, even with his ex he never really did anything like that with her.

TIME SKIP — ONE WEEK LATER

me and robin have been fake dating for a week now, we haven't done anything when no one's looking, he occasionally comes over to my house but when no one's looking we're just friends.

but today was different. me and robin made our way out from math, the last period of the day. "hey wanna hang out" he said as his hand slid around my waist "sure" i said smiling "cool" he said smiling.

we began walking to my house, when we entered my house robin took his hand off my waist.

we walked to my room "do we have that math test soon?" he asked, i nodded "oh i haven't studied" he said "omg robin" i said laughing "my bad" he laughed

we both sat on my bed, we sat in a comfortable silence, i played with my finger picking at my uneven nails "so uh...how's...life?" he said, i chuckled at his attempt to make it less awkward "good" i said, he nodded tapping his thighs

"so uhm...i was actually wanting to talk to you about something" he said
i looked over nodding, he moved closer to me.

"uhm" he said as his eyes met mine, i watched as his eyes traveled down to my lips, he quickly looked away and then lowering his head.

i saw a light red on his cheeks, i smiled "what did you wanna tell me" i said
he looked up and saw me smiling, he smiled while chuckling "uhm...uh..." he said

"spit it out" i said chuckling "i don't know how to put it" he said "just say it" i said "well...ever since we've been fake dating i kinda caught feelings..." he said

i smiled "and i get it if you don't cause you know it's only been a week but i really like you y/n your beautiful and gorgeous and just everyth-" before he could continue i leaned in pressing my lips against his

i didn't feel him kiss back so i got scared and pulled away "sorry" i said, i looked over, he was staring at me in shock, eyes wide, cheeks redder then a tomato and his mouth wide open.

"i-i..." he stuttered while scratching his head "i shouldn't have done that im sorry" i said "no no...that's what i wanted to happen but...i was just in shock can we do it again" he said smiling.

i chuckled "sure" i said before pressing my lips against his, he smiled into the kiss, his hands gripped my waist gently, i gripped on the side of his face deepening the kiss.

the kiss was long too. everything about it was perfect. soon we both pulled away smiling "holy shit" he said smiling.

i smiled "i wished that lasted forever" he said before hugging me, his face in the crook of my neck, i hugged back wrapping my hands around his shoulders "me too" i said.

NOVA SPEAKS

hi beautiful 🫶🏼 how r u?