𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐌 - 𝐫.𝐚

unedited 😪
i made this at 2am cause i had no other time for making it 💀 so if it's bad i'm sorry

(y/n is 20)

Y/N SAT ON THE FLOOR of her room reaching her hands under her bed, pulling out a red box that had a white ribbon wrapped around it, staring at the box, y/n mentally prepared herself for what she was gonna open.

she gulped nervously before unwrapping the the ribbon off the box, it neatly slid off the box landing on the floor, she picked the red lid up placing it down next to her, y/n could feel tears sting her eyes only just looking at the items in the box.

'open in 10 years!' the box lid had on the inside, it hadn't been 10 years but it had been long enough of being away from the person she loved the most.

she looked up at the ceiling blinking away her tears before looking back down, getting out different items, she picked up one item, a movie ticket it was, '𝑻𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑨𝑾 𝑴𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑬' it said in big bold letters, and the car number they had.

FLASH BACK | fifteen years old|

y/n and robin sat in the car they hired for the movie, they were going to see robins favourite, texas chainsaw massacre, which he insisted on watching "it's the best ever!" robin whisper shouted.

"that's the 4th time you've said that" y/n chuckled "and i'll keep saying it till the day i die" he said smiling, it was cute how he acted when he was
passionate about something.

y/n smiled as she heard the movie start playing, turning to the movie screen y/n placed her hand in the bucket of popcorn, digging around for some popcorn.

As the movie went on it got more and more interesting, and to be honest
y/n was loving it, robin looked over seeing her completely focused on the movie, he couldn't help but smile.

his favourite girl was watching his favourite movie with him. it was a dream come true for him, he leaned over placing a kiss on y/ns cheek before taking his hand in hers.

she smiled not taking her eyes off the screen incase she missed anything.
but internally she was kicking and screaming in excitement.

Mid movie robin suddenly got cold, luckily he brought a blanket so he wrapped him and y/n up in a blanket, both their body heat, heating them up.

y/n finally decided to look over at robin, considering the good part was over, robin smiled looking down, her eyes meeting his, she leaned in placing a kiss on his lips.

She didn't even mean to do this but she just did it, robin at first was a bit shocked but quickly kissed back, making y/n feel much better, this was the first time they had ever kissed, so it was special.

y/n thought he would get freaked out so she pulled away slightly but was soon pulled back in by a hand on the back of her head gently pressing her lips into his.

she chuckled kissing back, his hands wrapping around her waist, y/n could feel her heart beating out of her chest "the movie" y/n mumbled into the kiss "no" he said smiling into the kiss.

"but-" she was interrupted by robin pulling away "don't worry about the movie" he chuckled "but i'll miss it" she said chuckling, he sighed placing his arm around her shoulder "ok then" he said smiling

"we can continue another time, there's always time for kissing" she spoke placing a soft kiss on his cheek, he nodded smiling.

The movie ended and it was around 9:30 pm, y/n and robin walked out of the drive in stopping in front of each other "i had fun" y/n spoke after seconds of silence.

"me too" he said smiling widely "gotta say it was pretty good" she laughed "i know right!" he said smiling, she smiled looking down at her shoes

"well...we should do some more stuff like this, maybe another time" he said smiling, y/n nodded "oh yeah do you wanna keep the rest of the popcorn or ....?" he said

y/n shook her head "it's ok you have it" she smiled "thanks" he chuckled, they were still a bit nervous "alright, well i'll see you at school" robin said kissing her cheek, she smiled doing a wave as she watched him walk away.

END OF FLASH BACK

the next day robin didn't show up to school, but y/n didn't think much of it, he skipped a lot and maybe he had just gotten a cold.

but then another day went past, still no sign of him, she began to worry so she took the path that robin took home only to find the bucket of popcorn that he was supposed to bring home with him scattered all over the pathway, the bucket resting on the grass far off to the side like it had been thrown.

she reported it to the police but they didn't take it seriously, it was only until robins parents filed a missing report that they started to care.

i still remember the day i found out what happened, i didn't want to believe it, all i could think of was, what if i walked him home or he came home with me, i could've saved him but i didn't.

instead he was thrown into a van and tortured for weeks until his body gave out, that's what the cops told me.

i placed the movie ticket back into the box shoving the lid back on before running to the bathroom, tears gushed out of my eyes as i laid on the bathroom floor, why did it have to be him.

NOVA SPEAKS

✌🏼😜