𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐟.𝐛

FINNEY'S POV

I LAID ON MY bed as y/n sat next to me reading the project assignment we had due tomorrow. "and we have to pick one of these dudes to do research on...finn?" she said

"hm?" i said looking at her "you listening?" she said, i nodded "what'd i say?" she said "you said...we pick one of these dudes" i said, she chuckled

"good, you listened" she said "how could i not" i mumbled "hm" she said "nothing!" i said, she frowned.

all of a sudden i felt kinda bold, i moved closer to her, i tucked hair behind her ear, she looked over at me smiling "what are you doing" she said chuckling, a light pink on her cheeks.

i just smiled at her "helloo" she said "your so beautiful" i said, my eyes widened after i said that "where's this confidence coming from finn" she said

"i-i don't know" i said "i like it" she said smiling "really?" i said "yeah" she said, i smiled. "flirty finney is...cute" she said.

"i'm not like that often so don't expect it" i said chuckling nervously, she smiled before moving even more closer to me, our body's practically touching.

she stared into my eyes as i stared into hers, i wanted to kiss her so bad, she made me feel ways i didn't know i could feel. how my heart races when she's around, how my palms sweat and my hands shake even at the slightest touch.

yes. friends shouldn't feel this way but i can't help it, she's so beautiful and smart and kind. she just makes me feel great.

i could have the shittest day ever and then i'd go home with y/n and spend 5 mins with her and for the rest of the night i'd be smiling and blushing to myself about how much i like her.

"i like you y/n" i blurted out, my eyes immediately widened as i smacked my hand over my mouth, she chuckled "i didn't mean to say that out loud!" i said

she smiled "your so cute finney" she said, i smiled at her words "your cuter" i said *ew that was so cringe finney*

i saw her cheeks flare up as she glanced at my both of my eyes then at my lips, robin told me this was a trick girls did when they wanted to kiss you.

so i kinda freaked out considering i've never had a kiss, but i'd be an honor for y/n to be my first kiss.

*just go for it, it can't be that hard...right?*

robin told me the steps on how to kiss a girl. so i had a bit of an idea on what to do.

i grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me as i leaned in, i pressed my lips against hers, it felt heavenly.

i heard her chuckle as she grabbed the side of my neck gently kissing me back, one kiss turned into basically a make out until

"finn i got- oh!" i pulled away turning and seeing robin, his mouth wide, his lips turned into a ear to ear smile "im so sorry uh...continue" he said as he left.

i scratched my head embarrassed, she smiled as she sat up "now you have one more job..." she said smiling, i frowned confused

"kiss you again?" i said, she chuckled "you do that after" she said "uhh" i said "oh!...can i be your boyfriend y/n?" i said, robin told me the girls like that instead of 'will you be my girlfriend'

"yes" she said smiling, i smiled as i pressed my lips against hers "woohoo" i heard someone mumble, i pulled away rolling my eyes.

"robin go away!" i said "my bad!" he said chuckling

"he's so embarrassing i'm sorry" i said "hey i'm still here you know!" he said "GO AWAY" i said, y/n chuckled "i don't care" she said as she kissed me again.

NOVA SPEAKS

robin would literally be me when my best friend has her first kiss 💀