𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 | 𝐫.𝐚

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy?
warnings: kissing
age: 16

WE ALL SAT DOWN IN a circle ready to play spin the bottle, i've never played this game before let alone kissed anyone, so i was scared.

"alright, everyone knows the rules i mean it's kinda straight forward" donna chuckled as she placed the bottle in the centre of the circle.

"who's first?" donna asked looking around at everyone, the atmosphere changed then, everyone going dead silent and looking around, you could tell that no one wanted to go first, we were all nervous.

"fine...i will" donna sighed as she spun the bottle, the stress was plastered all over her face in that moment, everyone intensely stared as the bottle slowed down landing on finney.

"thank you jesus!" gwen said smiling, finney eyes went to gwen before looking nervously over at donna who's whole face was uncontrollably red.

"we don't have t-" before finney could finish donna smashed her lips onto his, finneys eyes widened but he quickly shut them, kissing back.

the kiss continued for a couple seconds, as their mouths moved in sync before pulling away, They both looked like tomato's, both smiling as they sat back down.

"damn!" i said chuckling, everyone cheered and clapped for donna and finney making them both laugh "alright who uh...who's next?" donna said.

"i'll go!" gwen said as she spun the bottle "oh ok..." finney said, not expecting gwen wanting to play this game.

It slowly landed on billy, billy was shy and known as the nerdy kid, gwen smiled as she walked over to him, placing a small kiss on his lips confidently

leaving him in complete shock, not expecting the kiss to happen so soon.

"i'll go?" i heard a voice say, looking over i saw robin raising his hand slightly, finney next to him smirking at me.

"shut up" i mouthed to finn making him chuckle and look away, see finney knows about my crush on robin, the worst part was that he was friends with robin, so he'd constantly say things in front of him, making robin a bit suspicious towards me.

Me and robin weren't that close but we did talk quite a bit, we were just classmates/friends.

"like the confidence arellano" gwen chuckled, he chuckled before looking over at me as he grabbed the bottle from the middle, spinning it while breaking the eye contact.

He intensely stared at the bottle as it slowed down, y/n also keeping eye contact with the bottle.

She watched as it landed right in between her and vance, vance's eyes widened as he drifted the bottle to y/n with his foot.

Y/ns eyes widened as she looked over at robin who looked at her with wide eyes too, finney shoved robins shoulder to y/ns direction whispering something into his ear.

"ok" robin said as he walked over to y/n, y/n gulped nervously as she looked at robin "are you ok with this?" he said, i froze, my eyes widening as i just stared at him.

"JUST KISS HER" everyone shouted, robin hushed everyone waiting for my answer "if you are" i said, he nodded with a smile, his hands gripped my hips before pressing his lips against mine.

He bring me closer to him by the waist, i helped him out considering he kept trying to pull me closer so i moved forward closer to him.

my hands grabbing his jawline as he pulled me onto his lap "OH MY GOD" everyone screamed in excitement.

we were practically making out in front of everyone, his hands grabbed at my thighs.

Me and robin both pulled away looking at each other with smiles, his hands still sat on my waist, as i sat on his lap.

"i'm glad that wasn't me" vance said

NOVA SPEAKS

are you sure about that vance?