𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 | 𝐯.𝐡

thank you for the request!🤭requested: yes!mood: fluffy?warnings: inappropriate comments

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy?
warnings: inappropriate comments

I HAD JUST FINISHED cheer practice, my boyfriend vance watched up on the seats of the hall, the biggest smile on his face.

He always loved watching me doing the things i love, cause what makes me happy makes him happy, at least that's what he said.

as i finished i walked up the stairs of the bleachers, my cheer bag on one shoulder and my drink bottle in my hand, vance had a big smile as i approached him

"you did so good out there" he said as he stood up, wrapping his hands around my waist, i smiled before placing a kiss on his lips, before pulling away "thank you" i said smiling.

"let's go get food im hungry" he said, his hand glued to my waist as we walked side by side, we made it to the cafeteria, a massive line up to get food.

"ugh i'm hungryyy, i don't wanna wait" i complained throwing my head back
vance chuckled "i know but we gotta" he said, i sighed turning back around to the line, watching as it slowly moved.

"damn look at that ass" i heard from behind me, i knew it wasn't vance considering he never says that stuff, maybe once and awhile but not at school, especially in front of people when he knows i wouldn't be comfortable with it.

i frowned turning my head seeing moose bending down looking under my skirt "what the fuck!" i said shoving his face with my hands "vance gets to hit that, damn he's lucky" moose's friends said, making me feel sick.

vance turned around punching mooses friend right in the nose, making him fall back hitting his head on the table behind him "you wanna say that again?"

Turning to moose and kicking him in the face making him fall to the ground,
vance just kept beating the shit out of the two, yelling at them angrily, resulting in both of them completely passed out.

it wasn't a good sight, moose passed out of the ground, his nose broken and bleeding, a pool of blood around his head.

mooses friend also passed out and bleeding, everyone around them looking at us in shock, vance shook his fists that dripped in blood, his chest enlarging as he panted for breath.

i stood there in shock staring at the two passed out boys, they deserved it, i didn't feel sympathy for them. i mean if your gonna say shit like that you gotta be ready to get a beating.

"come on" i heard vance say, his bloody hands grabbed mine dragging me away from the scene.

"i'm sorry" he said to me once we were away from everyone, i smiled "no need to be sorry, they deserved it" i said tucking a strand of hair away from his face.

"no i mean about what they said" vance said, i shrugged "its fine, they're just stupid prepubescent boys" y/n chuckled making vance laughed.

"sounds about right" vance chuckled

NOVA SPEAKS

i love calling immature boys prepubescent 😜