𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓? | 𝐫.𝐚

requested: yes!mood: idkwarnings: PREGNANT

requested: yes!
mood: idk
warnings: PREGNANT

'PREGNANT' the test read, i felt my stomach drop, my whole life is gonna change now, i wasn't expecting to fall pregnant so soon.

Me and robin haven't even had the talk about having kids, i'm not even sure if he wants kids.

I got up and put the test in my pocket walking down to the lounge room, robin was sitting on the couch watching TV while eating popcorn.

"amor come join meee" he said, i smiled as i walked over and sat next to him
i sat on his lap, my back facing his chest, his hands placed on my waist.

I felt as his hands massaged my thighs, he got to the part where the pockets on my shorts were, and that's when he found the test "mami what's that" he said as he felt around.

"a dick- no it's just a pen" i said, his hands dug into my pockets pulling it out, and before i could grab it off him he saw it, immediately dropping it and gasping.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" he screamed "fuck now the whole world knows" i said "Y/NNNNN" he said as he hugged me "IM SO HAPPY you don't understand i've been wanting babys but i was too scared to ask, i thought you were gonna hit me and swear at me in spanish BUT YOU DIDNT!" he said.

The cruelest thing came to my mind the second he said that, and i was gonna say it, my intrusive thoughts get the better of me sometimes.

"it isn't yours" i said as i switched my mood to a sad guilty face, his face dropped "but...the time matches up we-" "robin" i said "no! y/n it is mine! remember we had that date night an-" "ROBIN"

"are you fucking joking y/n!?" he said as he got up, looking at me in disbelief
"WHOS IS IT THEN!" he yelled "COME ON TELL ME" he said.

"robin just cal-" "Don't tell me to clam down y/n! your fucking cheating on me!" he said "WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 7 YEARS Y/N WHAT THE FUCK" he said as he began walking away, his hands on his face in distress.

"robin! just calm down please let me explain" i said as i chased after him "EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU FUCKED SOMEONE ELSE!?" he said

"explain that...YOUVE BEEN PRANKED HAAHHAHA" i laughed, his facial expressions eased up a little going into shock "you fucking kidding y/n" he said with a slight chuckle.

"i got you so good" i smiled "but are you still pregnant?" he asked, i nodded with a smile "YESSS" he said as he picked me up spinning me around, he placed me back down.

His hand grabbed my jawline as he attached his lips to mine, his other hand grabbing at my waist pulling my body up against his, i smiled as i kissed back.

He eventually pulled away placing his forehead on mine "your gonna be the best mom"

NOVA SPEAKS

HELP i sorta wanna do that to my husband when i'm older but like it's so cruel and i'm scared he won't believe me and it could go horribly wrong but my intrusive thoughts win 😭

WAIT I HAVE A STORY ABOUT MY INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS 😭 one time i was next to my guy best friend in class and he was focusing on his work AND MY INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS JUST-...i grabbed his book and threw it out the window, i didn't even know why i did it but i did I LITERALLY GOT DETENTION. like what.