𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 𝐛.𝐲

requested

I SAT ON THE GRASS out the front of the grabbers house stressfully, police surrounding the house looking for bruce yamada, my boyfriend.

i hugged my knees as i cried, a female officer beside me watching me cry, she rubbed my back telling me they'll find him, will they tho? or will they find him just like all the other victims, dead.

all of a sudden her radio went off "we found where he finds the bodies!" the radio said, the lady looked at me "alright" she said before walking over to one other officers

i wiped the tears in my eyes before drifting my focus to the house across from me, something about the house seemed, familiar.

it was scary how familiar it looked, all of a sudden the door opened, i looked closely to who it's was, my eyes widened as i saw who it was, bruce.

i stood up in shock staring at him, was he real? or was i going fucking insane? i didn't care, i immediately started running towards him, shocked officers following behind me

once i got to bruce i attacked him with a hug, he smelled disgusting but i wasn't expecting him to smell like roses.

i felt as he wrapped his hands around me "y/n" he mumbled, his knees started giving in, he was getting too heavy to hold.

we both dropped onto our knees, him crying in my shoulder, i rubbed his back but he hissed in pain, i immediately stopped.

maybe he was injured, he pulled away from the hug looking at me with teary eyes, he pressed his lips against mine.

i kissed back holding his cheek, we pulled away as paramedics surrounded us, i moved out of the way as they helped bruce to an ambulance.

i followed them where i was shocked to see bruce shirtless, he had whip marks all over him, bruises, scratches, cuts.

i felt tears in my eyes seeing him like this, that's when i heard "WE FOUND HIM" i looked over seeing a bunch of detectives around a body bag.

i slowly walked over there, there was a gap between two people legs where i could see the man's face, albert shaw?, that weird magic dude?

i felt someone grab my shoulder "y/n" i heard someone say, i turned seeing finney, he immediately hugged me "they found robin" he said crying in my shoulder, i felt tears well in my eyes.

robin was my best friend. and when i mean best i mean BEST.

"he's gone y/n" finn said crying into my shoulder, we sobbed onto each others shoulder.

NOVA SPEAKS

makes me so sad picturing what those kids had to go through

also you can probably tell this is rushed 😭