𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝐟.𝐛

thanks for the request requested: yes!mood: violence warnings: hitting, cussing

requested: yes!
mood: violence
warnings: hitting, cussing

I MADE MY WAY OVER to my boyfriends house, flowers in one hand as my other hand knocked on his front door, i could hear loud music playing upstairs, sounded like it was coming from finneys room.

i shrugged as i opened the door which was unlocked anyways, making my way upstairs to finneys room, placing my ear on his door hearing loud music playing.

frowning i opened the door, it swung open revealing finney sitting on his bed, some girl sat on his lap kissing him, they both must not have heard me open the door considering they kept kissing, not seeing me standing at the door.

tears prickled the corners of my eyes seeing the lipstick from the girls lips smudged on finneys neck and lips, his hands placed on her thighs as they practically ate each others faces off.

I felt the rage build up inside of me, i walked over to the two of them grabbing the girl by the hair and ripping her off finney, she grabbed her hair yelling in pain.

i threw her onto the floor before turning to finney who had wide eyes, looking at me in shock, i could tell he was some what scared that i was gonna do something to him, which i was.

i walked over to him before slapping him across the face "fucking man whore" i said through gritted teeth "y/n im really sorry!" he said as the back of his hand wiped the smudged lipstick off his mouth.

"don't even 'iM SoRrY' me cause i'm not some bitch who's gonna sit here and listen to you give some bullshit excuses for cheating on me!" i yelled at him, the girl still on the floor holding her hair.

"what the fuck was that for!?" the girl cried "shut up" i yelled at her before turning back to finney "whatever i don't care about you" finney said chuckling.

that's when i felt myself lose control, my fists curled up into balls, my arms straighten right at finneys face punching him in the nose.

"fuck!" he said holding his nose "you wanna say that again." i said "i knew i shouldn't have cheated on robins sister" finney sighed, holding his now bleeding nose.

"exactly."

NOVA SPEAKS

i kinda got carried away i know it was meant to be sad but like i couldn't let that slide yk? i can make a sad one if you want.