𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐫.𝐚

TW:
there is mention of sh in this!
and making out so if you don't like those maybe don't read 🫶🏼❤️
i love you all and care for you and i don't want anything triggering you!

requested: novas brain
mood: angst
warnings: kinda heated make out, talk of SH
age: 16

I ENJOYED THE moment, his hands on my waist as he pinned me against the wall, his lips on mine, occasionally moving down my neck.

"i love you so much" he said between the kiss, his breath was heavy and his touch felt needy "i love you too" i said smiling into the kiss.

i placed my hands on the sides of his neck, one of his hands let go of my waist grabbing my wrist, i hissed in pain feeling a burning sensation on my wrist, he immediately stopped in shock stepping back "i'm sorry" he said.

his eyes looked sympathetic and in shock "i didn't mean to grab your hand that hard" he said "no you didn't hurt me" i said "yes i did you sounded in pain" he said.

"no it's nothing i just...it's nothing." i said "did i hurt you" he said as he gently grabbed my hands, and before i could stop him he rolled down my sleeve, revealing the fresh cuts all over my wrists.

his eyes widened as he let go of my wrist looking at me in shock, i could tell he looked at me differently in that moment.

"y/n.." he said in shock "robin it's nothing" i said rolling up my sleeves "y/n that's not nothing" he said, i shook my head as i walked over to my bed, laying under the covers, hiding myself from him.

"y/n, mami, please tell me you don't do that to yourself" he said lifting the covers, i grabbed the covers placing them back over me "just leave please robin i don't wanna talk about it" i said

i heard him sigh and get up off the mattress, i thought he actually left for a second which made me a bit sad, i know i said i wanted him to leave but i really didn't.

That was until the sheets lifted up, and an arm wrapped around my waist pulling me up against another body "y/n" he whispered in my ear "yeah" i said "i love you, and if you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine. but just promise me you'll stop that" he said.

i shrugged not saying anything "it's hard robin, it's addictive" i said "sometimes i try to stop, but it doesn't work like that" i said, he went silent for a few seconds before he sat up.

"i know y/n, i used to do that too" he said, i turned around to him in shock "you did?" i said, he nodded pressing his lips together "how'd you stop" i said

"i started taking it out on people instead" he said "sometimes i scare myself, and what i'm capable of, i don't wanna one day lash out and hurt someone i love, like you." he said.

i stared at him in sympathy before wrapping my hands around him "i'm not scared of you" i said, he chuckled "i'm glad" he said "your not the type of person to hurt the ones you love, i've known you for 6 years, and not once have you hurt me" i said.

he smiled "cause i'll never forgive myself if i did hurt you" he said, i smiled placing a kiss on his lips "how'd we go from making out to this?" he laughed, his eyes slightly wet.

"i dunno" i laughed wiping the tears in his eyes, he chuckled hugging me again, this time laying down onto the bed

NOVA SPEAKS

that's like the most detailed making out i've written and i'm never going to go any further then that cause it's scary even writing that😭