𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝐫.𝐚

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy/ funny
warnings: none.

I SAT IN DETENTION SWEATING my ass off, my best friend robin next to me fanning himself with paper "sir this is torture!" robin grunted throwing his head back, sweat glimpsed on his forehead.

"you know what else is torture, putting up with you." the teacher roasted making everyone else in detention laugh, looking over at robin who was in shock.

"damn ok" he said rolling his eyes "didn't need to call me out like that" he said, the teacher scoffed before turning to the board.

"get to work arellano" he said, robin sighed "you gotta be shitting me i have to write im sorry down 50 times!" he said.

"yep" the teacher said "and what if we aren't sorry" i said, the teacher turned around eyeing me "for real tho, like i didn't do shit" robin said leaning back in his chair.

"you make teachers jobs living hell" he said "how can i make their jobs a living hell, i skip every class" robin said, the teacher sighed "when you do go to class all you do is cause trouble." the teacher said.

"biggy" robin rolled his eyes "i want you to write an apology note to the teacher" he said, robin sighed "the teacher can suck my as-" i slapped his arm before he could finish his sentence.

"my bad mami" he said smirking at me "shut up" i said rolling my eyes
"ugh, why can't we just like be together already" he mumbled.

"what?" i said cluelessly "nothing" he said smiling "aye! tell me!" i said "you two be quiet" the teacher said to us.

"sir do you think me and y/n would be cute together?" robin said making my eyes widen "i'm not answering that robin, i don't care about your love life" he said.

"but you do" "i don't" "but you do.." "robin." "sigh"

"well what do you guys think" robin said turning to the other kids who just tried doing their work, robin annoying the shit outta them.

"hm?" the boy said "do you think we'd be good together" robin said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"sure" the boy said before turning back to his work "facts i agree" robin nodded.

The whole class went silent for a few seconds leaving it awkward.

"this is so awkward" robin said "someone speak!" he said "i don't like the silence"

"robin shut up" "the voices!" i sighed at his stupidity "robin shut up"

"woah make me" he said chuckling "robin." i said, he sighed "i apologise sincerely for my actions" he said "good" i said.

"but this is boringgg" he said laying his head on the desk, at this point the teacher had just given up, signing papers and ignoring robin.

"sir are you married" robin asked "no" he answered "thought so"

"robin!" i said chuckling "what he doesn't have a ring i wasn't being mean!" robin said "well maybe a lil but lik-" i covered his mouth with my hand.

"shut. up." i said

NOVA SPEAKS

robin is me (i'm annoying asf when i'm bored)