𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 - 𝐫.𝐚

based on true events

Y/N AND ROBIN STOOD in cooking class as they waited for their teacher to come back with supplies "wonder what we are making" y/n said as she washed her hand, it was mandatory that they did this for hygiene.

"i hope it's something good, not like last times mac n cheese, i swear that shit was expired" robin laughed, gaining a laugh from y/n too.

"for real! and that bread they gave me was fucking expired too! it had mold on it" y/n laughed as she heard the classroom doors open, turning off the sink y/n turned to robin wiping her wet hands on robins dry t-shirt

"hey puta!" he said as he slapped her arm not too hard, the teacher snapped her head to the pair "y/n and robin! no being silly, remember what happened last time?" the teacher said raising her eyebrows at the pair

y/n and robin looked at each other trying not to laugh at the memory of what happened last time they cooked.

FLASHBACK

y/n was at the other end of the classroom getting a cutting board when she heard a familiar high pitch scream, the girl immediately knew it was robin and she knew he had stuffed something up.

she heard everyone around her gasp as they stared at the boy who had stuffed up badly.

y/n turned her head seeing robin staring at the oven, black smoke all over his face, y/n tried so hard not to piss herself laughing, robin was standing there in shock staring at the oven, his face almost entirely black.

y/n ran over there "what did you do arellano" y/n said "they exploded!" robin said as he wiped the black smoke off his face.

"what exploded!?" y/n said "the cupcakes!" robin said, y/n shook her head opening the oven door, a bunch of black smoke coming out of the oven but soon disappearing.

y/n looked in the oven seeing the cupcake batter all over the oven "what did you do!" y/n said with wide eyes "i didn't do shit it's your cooking skills!" robin said putting his hands up.

"ROBIN YOU MADE THE BATTER" y/n yelled  "oh yeah" robin said, the smoke alarm started ringing and the teacher came running in.

END OF FLASHBACK

"my bad miss" robin said trying not to laugh which made him make a weird snort noise, making y/n burst out laughing, the whole class was sick of the pair, they were constantly being crackheads.

Every teacher hated when they were partnered up, because they just made the teachers job absolute hell.

The teacher sighed shaking her head "let's just start" she said "come grab your ingredients and follow the instructions! read them carefully, especially you robin!" the teacher said.

robin rolled his eyes "i'm literally a chef what you mean?" he said "yeah sure" y/n said as she walked over to the ingredients, she grabbed the supplies she needed and walked back over to robin.

"ok, we need to make...a cake!" y/n said "ah fuck" robin said "what?" y/n said "i fucked up cupcakes and you expect me to bake a whole ass cake! nahh man, we are failing" robin said shaking his head.

y/n laughed shaking her head "it's a cake it's not hard dude" y/n said "bro i found cupcakes hard to make!" he said "just shut up and look at the ingredients!" y/n said.

"half...a cup" robin said as he stared at the instructions "what's that" robin said frowning "you better be joking" y/n said gobsmacked he didn't even know what that was.

"ohh! i got it!" robin said laughing "i swear" y/n mumbled shaking her head as she walked away, walking over to the oven to heat the oven.

she heard a small gasp come from behind her where robin was cooking "quick" she heard robin mumble to himself, y/n turned around seeing him trying to get milk out of flour, but he was too late, the milk and flour had been combined, leaving a liquidity batter.

"how much did you put in!" y/n said "uhm...5 cups" he said "WHAT" y/n said "that's what it says!" robin said.

y/n grabbed the instructions '5 tablespoons of milk' it read, y/n blinked rapidly looking over at robin "you fucking joking robin, are you blind?" y/n said.

"my hand slipped! i didn't mean to put that much!" he said, just then the teacher yelled out to y/n and robin "robin! y/n! how is your cake going?" she said.

y/n and robins eyes widened "uhmm! great!" y/n yelled out "put it in the oven!" y/n whisper yelled at robin.

robin grabbed the bowl placing it in the oven "not in the fucking bowl dumbass!" y/n said, they placed the batter into a cake pan (idk what it's called) before placing it in the oven.

"we fucked up" robin said "you fucked up, not me" y/n said "we are so screwed y/n, she's gonna yell at us, look at it, it's not even baking it's fucking milk! we are baking milk!" robin said.

"just atleast make it look like we are doing something!" y/n said, robin sighed "dios ayúdame" (god help me) robin said sighing.

NOVA SPEAKS

based on me and my bestie in cooking class 🤭😍
we fucking suck at cooking.