𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 | 𝐦.𝐭

thanks for the request! 🫶🏼

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: none

I STOOD AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY, everyone around me talking and catching up with each other, a drink sat in my hand as i awkwardly walked around, someone came up from behind me grabbing my shoulder.

"happy birthday man" i heard them say, i turned around seeing miguel there, a smile on his face and a present in his hand "thanks" i said smiling as i brought him into a short hug.

"here" he said passing me the present "thanks i'll put it over here, my mom wants me opening them later, on camera" i chuckled, miguel nodded.

"so uh how are you and the misses" he joked nudging my arm, i chuckled rolling my eyes playfully "good, i wish she was here" i said sighing.

"yeah, but you'll see her again, then you guys can celebrate" he said, i nodded with a smile "i think she's coming to America in a month, i can't wait" i chuckled.

Miguel chuckled "yeah" just then my mom came running over to me "auntie and uncle are here!" she said as she latched onto my arm dragging me away from miguel.

Taking me to the front door where she forced me to open it, i twisted the door knob pulling the door open, revealing my uncle and auntie.

"hey" i said smiling "oh my god look at you handsome" my auntie said as she hugged me so tight i could hardly breathe, i chuckled patting her on the back "thanks" i said.

"hi mase" my uncle said as he hugged me patting my back, the name mase reminded me of y/n, she always calls me that when we're on FaceTime.

"hey" i said as i pulled away from the hug smiling, a couple of minutes went past, more people arrived, friends, family, even people i didn't know.

"alrighty let's do cake!" my mom yelled out, everyone gathered around as my mom dragged me to the seat placed behind the cake, i sat down looking at everyone around who had their phones out recording.

"3...2...1... happy birthday-" i smiled hearing everyone cheering and singing happy birthday, my grandma had tears in her eyes as she looked at me.

Looking around at everyone i noticed one person, my eyes went wide and a large smile controlled my lips as i stood up from my chair running over to the person.

"Y/N" i screamed as i grabbed her, spinning her around, everyone had stopped singing and looked at me and y/n in 'aww', after the hug i pulled away placing a kiss on her lips.

That was me and y/n's first ever kiss, she smiled into the kiss as her hands played with my hair, everyone around us were recording but i didn't care.

"i can't believe your here, omg" i said chuckling as i grabbed her face "how could i miss your 16th" she said smiling against my hands that held her cheeks.

i smiled before pulling her back into the hug "alrighty who wants cake" my mom yelled out, everyone cheered making my mom chuckle and start cutting pieces of cake for everyone.

She served me and y/n first, once we had gotten our cake i grabbed y/ns hand pulling her outside onto our deck, we sat down on these chairs by the pool, she snuggled up to me laying down on top of me, i smiled wrapping my hands around her.

"i'm so happy your here" i said "i'm staying for about a month" she announced, my eyes widened in excitement "really!?" i said, she nodded with a large smile "YESS" i said squeezing her even tighter.

NOVA SPEAKS

he said lana rey, will you serve me lemonade? i said yes bill i will, it's the day of the parade, and you look even more handsome then you did, the day that i left you 🤭

your daily dose of lana 🤗🚬💋🫀