𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏 | 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚

Thank you my love! 🫶🏼

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: none

DONNA OPENED HER LOCKER a note dropped from the shelf landing on her converse, she frowned bending over to pick it up
'go to the tree closest to the water stream' the note read.

She frowned before raising her eyebrow, sounds sketchy. Donna shrugged it off closing her locker and making her way out of the building to the tree.

When she arrived she saw a little box, picking it up she inspected it in her hands, it was pink with a white bow, she really liked the box, deciding to open it she lifted the lid seeing a nice bracelet in there, it looked quite expensive, another note underneath it.

she picked it up up placing the box back down onto the grass 'now go behind the bleachers' the note read, she slid the bracelet onto her wrist before walking off to the bleachers.

When she got there she couldn't find anyone there, no boxes, no notes, nothing was there, she frowned as she rotated around trying to see if she could spot someone "BOO" she heard from behind her making her jump.

"SHIT" she yelled before a hand covered her mouth "sshh gonna get us caught dingus" y/n. donnas best friend, donna sighed in relief thanking god it was y/n and not some pedo.

y/n removed her hand from donnas mouth "you gonna explain why i'm here" donna said "i'm skipping class for this so it better be good" donna said

"donna skipping class? that's new" y/n smiled teasingly "y/n" donna sighed "ok ok i'll make it quick" y/n said

"you better" donna joked, y/n rolled her eyes smiling "will you uh...maybe.." y/n looked up to the sky nervously "doyouwannagoonadate?" y n said really fast.

donna raised her eyebrow "what the hell did you say" she chuckled, not gathering a word y/n said "do you wanna go on a date with me?" y/n said

donna was stunned by the sudden question, her eyes going wide and her mouth parting "you don't have to" y/n said clearing her throat.

"i uh..." donna stuttered "look i totally get it if you think of us as friend like i completely understand, i know it's ha-" y/n ranted before being cut off by donnas lips on hers, it was short and sweet but it still made y/n freeze.

"omg! shut up! yes i'll go on a date with you" donna laughed, y/n smiled, her eyes still wide "great! i uh...when?" y/n said "tomorrow, drive in, kay?" donna said "yes ma'am" "shut up idiot"

NOVA SPEAKS

cuties