𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 - 𝐟.𝐛

ME AND FINNEY HAVE BEEN dating now for about a year and he still gets flustered even at the slightest touch, say if i accidentally brush my hand across his, he'll transform into a tomato within seconds.

it's cute tho, even tho we've been dating for a year we don't really hold hands in public, we might kiss and cuddle at home but at school it's nothing more then a hug or a kiss on the forehead.

but today was different, i sat in class in the middle of robin and finney, they were both talking and laughing about their favourite movies, it was cute.

i stared at finney as he laughed at something robin said, he had the best laugh and he looked beautiful when he laughed too, i was jealous.

i really wanted to kiss him right then but i knew i couldn't, 1 cause we're in class and the teacher would flip, 2 he would get embarrassed, so i won't put him in that situation.

so i did the next thing that came to mind, hold his hand, not gonna lie i was a little worried he'd turn me down or be too nervous so i just eased into it

i put my hand under the desk, i brushed my hand against his hand, he was mid way talking to robin when i did this so he wasn't expecting it.

he looked down at his hand noticing mine next to his, i held my hand out for him to take it, he looked up smiling at me before grabbing my hand gently.

his touch was warm and soft, i always wondered what i'd be like to hold his hand, now i know.

i looked down at our hands, my heart fluttered at the sight, i looked up at him seeing his whole face was red "is anyone listening to me?" robin said

"hm?" finn said snapping his gaze away from my eyes, i looked at robin "do your work robin" i said "how rud- ohhh, you guys making out with your hands!" robin said loud enough for everyone to hear

everyone started looking at me and finn weirdly, we quickly let go of each others hands, robins eyes widened as he saw everyone staring at us

"what?" he said to everyone "nice one dipshit" i mumbled to him "your welcome" he said smiling.

NOVA SPEAKS

i'd literally murder robin before the grabber could.

WC: 398