𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑? | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED?: BY ME
MOOD: angst?
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 13 then 16 (you'll see)

AGE: 13

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND laid on my bed staring into each others eyes, we talked about our days and i told him all the girl gossip that was going on.

He loved hearing the drama that went on in my group "sorry i'm talking a lot" i chuckled, he shook his head as his eyes locked with mine "no keep talking, i love when your talking" he said.

My heart fluttered and my stomach turned into a butterfly garden, i smiled "you always know how to make me happy" i said as i pressed my lips against his.

He chuckled into the kiss, his hands on the side of my stomach, we both pulled away after a few seconds "i'm gonna love you forever y/n" he said.

"forever?" y/n raised her eyebrows, quite surprised. "yeah, i can see myself marrying you when we grow up" he smiled.

"well forever it is" i said smiling

AGE: 16

I WALKED DOWN THE hallways making it to my locker, i grabbed my books out of the pink locker grabbing a few pens and placing them in my pocket.

That's when i heard someone laugh next to me, i turned my head seeing my ex robin and his girlfriend next to me kissing, he had her pinned against the locker, his hands on her lower back, making their way down to her ass.

They both pulled away, robin looked over at me with a dirty look "ew let's go" he said as he grabbed his girls hand, the girl laughing and turning her head back at me.

I sighed closing my locker, i felt a sick feeling in my stomach and my chest felt heavy as i breathed.

I looked back over at them seeing as they stared at me laughing, when they caught me looking over at them their eyes widened as they looked at each other laughing.

what happened to forever?

NOVA SPEAKS

i'll take finney