𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

| you're 20 and live together |

"YOU'RE BEING SO dramatic y/n!" he yelled putting his hands over his face "fuck! sorry i just want to spend more time with my boyfriend who i haven't seen in 2 months!" i said.

"i am spending time with you!" he said "no! you're not, your on that stupid phone of yours texting god knows who, you didn't even say hello to me when you got home miguel! you went straight to the couch and on your phone!" i said

he sighed throwing his head back "i'm sorry ok!" he said "i don't want an apology every time you fuck up, when are you actually gonna show up and do something about it, it's all talk and no doing, fuck sake miguel" i said.

"you're getting on my nerves y/n" he said as he walked off into our room, i followed him in there "i'm getting on your nerves!" i said raising my eyebrows

he ignored me going onto his phone "oh what a way of showing me you're sorry, doing the exact thing i was yelling at you for, what a boyfriend you are miguel" i said shaking my head.

i could tell he was hurt by it "just leave me alone y/n, i don't wanna talk" he said going on his phone, i rolled my eyes "of course you don't" i said chuckling.

"goodnight" i said as i left the room, making it clear i was upset "where are you going?" he said "away from you, that's what you wanted" i yelled out as i ran upstairs to the guest bedroom.

miguel and i lived in a 3 story house, it was big and had a bit of room so i slept in the guest room we had upstairs.

i got into the bed pulling the covers over me, i stared out the window that was in front of me, it felt weird not having miguel's hands wrapped around me or his head on my chest and his legs intertwined with mine.

i sighed rolling over trying not to think about him, if he wanted space then i had to accept that, he clearly doesn't wanna talk to me.

just as i was about to fall asleep the door opened "y/n" i heard a soft voice say "what" i said in a low tone, he didn't say anything he just shut the door and began walking over to me.

i felt as he lifted the sheets getting under them, he grabbed my waist pulling me towards him "face me" he said, i turned around meeting his eyes, he tucked hair behind my ear stroking my head.

"i'm sorry, and i mean it" he said, i stared into his eyes, i could tell this was more of a real apology, i smiled faintly "it's ok" i said

"no it's not okay, you are right, i haven't seen you in a long time, and i do miss you a lot, it's just acting has been stressful and i've had enough of socialising, i didn't realise how much of a dick i was being" he said.

i nodded "that's ok, you're allowed to have alone time, but you should've told me that, i just thought you hated me or something" i chuckled, he smiled "how could i hate you" he said

i smiled placing my nose on his "i love you" he said "i love you too" i said before kissing his lips passionately, we pulled away shortly after.

"goodnight beautiful" he said "good night" i said chuckling, i turned over so that he could spoon me which he gladly did.

NOVA SPEAKS

i'm so stubborn it'd take atleast 10 tries to even get me to face him, when i'm upset i don't talk to you 😭