𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐫.𝐚

requested: yes!
mood: cute
warnings: none.

I SAT IN THE PRINCIPALS office, he talked to me about the school rules and expectations, he mentioned that a boy was coming to show me around the school, my mom immediately looked at me with a smirk.

See i've never had a boyfriend, and i don't particularly want one, but my mom wants me to have one, she says it's all the fun about teenage years.

I just wanna drop out already and move away somewhere, i have no intentions of staying in north denver, it's filled with alcoholics that will cat call you anywhere you go and drugo's with the brain size of a pea.

"and uh, he should be here any second" the man said as he rolled his sleeve up looking at his watch on his wrist.

That's when the door flew open, i turned my head seeing a boy, he looked at my mom smiling nodding his head at her, before looking over at me doing the same thing.

I smiled back, observing the boys features, he had long hair, as long as mine. He wore a bandana around his forehead that held his hair out of his face.

"take a seat robin" the principal said pointing to the sets next to mine, he nodded sitting next to me "so..y/n this is robin, robin this is y/n, robin will give you a tour of our school, tell you a bit about the school" the principal said.

i nodded "well, that's about it, you two go ahead while me and your mom have a chat" he said, me and robin both stood up walking out of the room.

"so...where'd you wanna start?" he asked awkwardly standing there scratching his head, i chuckled "dunno, i'm not sure what there is to start with" i said.

his eyes widened "right...i'm dumb, sorry" he laughed "so uh, this is the hallways, uh you've got the lockers, the office will give you your code, if you forget it just ask the office, they keep that shit on record." he explained as we slowly walked down the hallways.

we slowly made our way into a classroom "this is science, you've got the tubes and uh...science stuff i guess" he said, suddenly he turned to me frowning.

"i'm really sorry i don't really know what i'm supposed to do, they just told me i had to show a girl around the school" he chuckled "it's ok, your doing a good job" i said, he smiled nodding his head.

we kept walking "that's the hall, we have our assembly's there and bake sales , dances, homecoming, you know" he said, i nodded.

"well do have any questions or something?" he chuckled looking over at me
"is the school good?" i said, he chuckled.

"probably most definitely shouldn't be saying this but, it's a shit hole, fights, kids who do drugs, kids stealing, vandalism, the usual stuff" he said, i chuckled.

"you gotta learn to defend yourself at this school, there's gonna be boys that are gonna bug you, especially a pretty girl like you, you'll get some attention from the boys, they're assholes too." he said, i smiled trying to contain the blush rushing to my cheeks.

"yeah" i chuckled "if you ever get into trouble you know, physically, just come to me, i've got your back" he smiled, i nodded "so do you fight" i asked.

he nodded "got these from a fight yesterday" he said as he showed me his mangled knuckles "aw man" i said grabbing his hand inspecting them "yeah" he chuckled.

"why'd you fight them" i said "shit talking, there's a lot of that" he said
"well it's good you stand up for yourself" i said, he nodded "i mean i have to being mexican in this town is like weird apparently, not many people like me" he shrugged.

"well there's nothing to not like, i mean your cool as fuck in my eyes" i said smiling, he looked up at me smiling "thanks" he chuckled, i saw a tint of pink on his cheeks as we kept walking.

We made it back to my mom and the principal "so how'd you like it" the principal asked "loved it, robin was a good tour guide" i said smiling as i looked over to him.

"your daughters really cool mrs y/l/n" he smiled, my mom smiled "glad to see you too getting along" the principal said.

"yeah" i said

———

Me and my mom got into the car, and she immediately flooded me with questions

"did you kiss, do you like him, he was cute, don't ya think?" she said.

i sighed "mom stop" i said

NOVA SPEAKS

MY MA IS LIKE THIS one time we were getting groceries and there were boys right next to me and she turns to me and goes "do you think their cute nova!?" SO FUCKING LOUD AUSTRALIA COULD'VE HEARD

AND THE WORST PART WAS THE BOYS HEARD AND LOOKED OVER AT ME WAITING FOR MY ANSWER, GURL I LITERALLY JUST SMILED AND DIDNT ANSWER-