𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: none
extra: this is unedited

Y/N AND MIGUEL SAT IN the lounge room watching TV together, as they watched the show outer banks they heard the front door swing open revealing marie (y/ns ma) and marie's friend, a little girl beside marie's friend holding her hand.

"MIJAAA" y/ns ma called out as she chucked her keys onto the marble counter in the kitchen "yes!" y/n called out before placing m&ms in her mouth.

"there you are, oh hey miguel" marie greeted with a smile, miguel waved with a smile considering his mouth was full of food.

"what's up" y/n said turning around on the couch, facing her mother "do you mind taking care of angela's daughter while we go out for a bit?" marie said smiling

"uhm" y/n said, just then a little girl came running over to the two teens
"HIII!" the kid said, a bright smile on her face and her hand waving at y/n
"hi" y/n chuckled

"please" marie said looking at y/n with a pleading look, y/n sighed throwing her head back "yes, ok we will" y/n said, marie smiled "yes! thank you i owe you!" marie said before running off to god knows where.

y/n turned back around to miguel who was watching the TV peacefully
"where'd the kid go" miguel all of a sudden said, sitting up instantly

y/ns eyes widened "shit we don't even know her name!" y/n said as she stood up, looking around the whole house, they couldn't find the girl anywhere

"ok well we are gonna be shit parents when we are older" miguel said as he panted for breath after running around the house "di-...did she run off somewhere?" y/n said also heavily breathing.

"i dunno!" miguel said, the two kept looking around "come on kid you gotta be here somewhere" y/n mumbled, when all of a sudden she heard the sound of a packet of something, rustling in the pantry.

Y/n sighed in relief as she opened the pantry expecting the kid to be in their, which she was but she was feeding on a bunch of candy she found.

"hey!" y/n said snatching the lollies off the kid, this made her sad, bursting into tears rapidly "i'm sorry i'm sorry!" y/n said as she grabbed the kid, patting her on the back

"GIMME THEM BACK" the kid cried "no no, i can't but here how about i make you some food ok?" y/n smiled, the kid calmed down nodding her head, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

"there you are" miguel said as he entered the kitchen, seeing y/n holding the kid in her arms, "is she ok?" miguel asked running over "yeah she's fine, i found her eating candy" y/n chuckled.

Y/n placed the toddler down into a high chair as she began getting ingredients to make food, miguel on the other hand sat next to the kid playing games and give her toys to play with.

"what's your name?" miguel asked with a smile "mia!" the little girl said smiling brightly "that's a nice name mia" miguel said.

Y/n watched with a smile on her face, turning back around as she kept making pasta for lunch.

as she strained the pasta she felt two cold hands wrap around her bare stomach, the hands under her shirt, holding her hips.

A head was then placed her on shoulder "looks so good" robin referred to the pasta in front of his eyes "it sign a be good" she smiled.

"i don't mind this you know, it's kinda like we're parents, good practice for later" he smiled, placing kisses on her shoulder.

"so we are having kids are we" y/n raised her eyebrows with a smile "i mean if you want, i want kids later on" he said "i wouldn't mind that" y/n smiled as she turned around placing a kiss on his lips.

"kids? aren't you 16?" a deeper voice came from the kitchen making the two jump, there stood y/ns 20 yr old brother.

"not now obviously, later" miguel shrugged "anyways what's this random ass kid doing in here?" b/n asked pointing at mia

"it's moms friends kid" y/n answered "and where's mom and her friend?" he asked

"probably the club" y/n said with a shrug "uhh...so let me get this straight she just left her baby here with two 16 year old home alone to go to the club?" he said

y/n nodded "yep" y/n said "that's fucked up but ok" "me want pasta miguel" mia said "it'll be ready soon mia"

NOVA SPEAKS

GIRL BYE DO NOT TRUST ME WITH A BABY WHILE HOME ALONE ME AND THAT BABY WILL START A FIRE SOMEHOW