𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓 | 𝐫.𝐚| number 2

thanks for the request!

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: cussing

I WAS HANGING OUT WITH my daughter lani, we baked cookies in the kitchen, my husband robin was out buying groceries.

"num num" lani said as she ate the cookie dough "yummy?" y/n asked smiling, lani smiled nodding making y/n chuckle, taking the tray of cookie dough and opening the oven.

But y/n accidentally dropped it "fuck! shit!" she said as she burnt her hand on the oven, quickly shoving the cookies back into the oven and running to the tap, running cold water on her finger.

"everything ok?" y/n heard robin yell out as he came running into the kitchen, bags layered on his arms.

"yeah just burnt myself" y/n chuckled "you ok?" robin asked, y/n nodded
robin nodded turning to lani "hi baby"he said picking her up

"hi dada" she said hugging him "how was your day?" he asked as he placed her down on the counter, unpacking the groceries into the pantry and fridge

"good, we did finger painting!" lani smiled "oo what did you make?" robin asked "i made you, look!" she said as she took the picture off the fridge showing the picture to robin.

the drawing wasn't the best but it was cute "it's cute isn't it?" y/n said smiling at robin "it's beautiful" robin smiled placing back on the fridge.

"fuck shit! fuck shit! fuck sh-" lani sung before robin covered her mouth "mija!" he said with wide eyes "mama said it before" lani exposed.

robin looked over at y/n who's eyes were wide, turning off the sink looking back over at robin who looked at her with wide eyes before turning to lani again.

"well uh...mami is an adult and your not allowed to say those words ok?" robin said "but mama said it so i want to say it, they are cool words" lani smiled

"lani, no ok?" robin raised his eyebrows sternly "fuck shit!" lani giggled "lani!" y/n and robin yelled making her giggle even more "fuck shit fuck shit fuck shi-" robin covered her mouth.

"enough. or no cookies ok" he said "fuck" she mumbled against robins hand covering her mouth "right" robin sighed grabbing her running upstairs.

she giggled squirming around, robin took her to her room placing her on her bed as he began tickling her, she giggled as she kicked and punched the air

robin laughed hearing her cute giggles"no more ok" he chuckled "ok dada" she smiled "good" robin said placing a kiss on her cheek

"now let's go eat cookies" robin said as he grabbed her placing her on his hip

NOVA SPEAKS
i need him in my life 😞

THIS IS CHAPTER 169 😲