𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 | 𝐫.𝐚

thank you for the request! 🫶🏼

requested: yes!
mood: funny/fluffy
warnings: vance being dirty weirdo
age: 16

ME AND ROBIN SAT in my room on our phones, we were texting the group chat to go hang out in about 30 minutes since me and robin were bored and couldn't think of anything else to do.

"did we have to invite them, we could've just gone just the two of us and have fun" he sighed "well too late now" i said shrugging as i saw reply's blowing up my phone.

"ok...vance is going, donnas going, finney, gwen and bruce are going...griffen can't come and...billy is delivering newspapers" i said as i read the text messages off my phone.

"ok" robin sighed "can we atleast do something the two of us now" robin said "we are" i said "no" he said "like something else.." he said "elaborate" i said

"god your dense" he said before at having his lips to mine, i pulled away offended "hey! i'm not dense you don't even know how to do division" i said

"y/n this is meant to be a make out session not a lecture session, i get those from my ma already" he said "you get make out sessions from your ma" i said raising my eyebrow "no. omg." he said face palming himself.

"i'm joking" i said laughing, i sat on his lap pressing my lips against his, his hands running up and down my thighs "Y/NNN" i heard a kid scream.

jumping off robin my eyes widened as i looked over seeing my little cousin running my direction "hi marlo" i said opening my arms, she jumped into my arms hugging me tightly.

"how are you" i asked pulling away from the hug "good! you have to baby sit me mama and auntie have gone to a spa day" she said.

y/ns eyes widened "have they already gone?" i said, she nodded, i grunted throwing my head back "it's fine she can come" robin said "vance is probably gonna be smoking" i whisper shouted.

"just tell him to get out when he does" robin said "ok" i said "what were you guys doing before" marlo asked "oh uh, nothing" i said chuckling.

"kissey kissey" marlo smiled with a little chuckle, i smiled looking over at robin who was chuckling

ME, MARLO AND ROBIN WALKED down the side walk leading to the garden we were meeting the group at, marlo placed on robins shoulder as she played with his hair, i thought it was cute they got along.

we made it to the spot, spotting the group from a distance "hey guys!" i heard donna yell out, waving at us "hey!" i said waving.

marlo jumped off robins shoulders running over to the group "hi im marlo" she smiled putting her hand out to donna "well hello marlo" donna said smiling shaking her hand.

me and robin walked over to donna saying hello, robin picked up marlo placing her on his hip "this is me and y/ns kid" robin said smiling.

my eyes widened "did i miss a few chapters" donna chuckled
"wait how old is that kid?" vance said "six" i said patting her on the head.

"wait so y'all fucked at 10 years old!?" vance said looking at me and robin, my eyes widened looking at robin who had wide eyes "vance really." donna said looking at him.

"just saying" he said putting his hand up "don't just say, be quiet ok." i said to vance, he chuckled "uhm anyways so who's kid is this actually" donna said

"we stole it" robin said, marlo laughed "she's a little gremlin" robin said smiling looking over at her "yeah we stole her from the grab n go"

"seriously where'd you get her" finney said laughing "i told you she's our child" robin said "so y'all did fuck when you were 10?" "VANCE"

"what's fuck mean?" marlo said "nothing marlo block your ears vance is naughty" robin said, marlo laughed "vancey wancey" marlo teased looking over at vance.

"don't." vance said looking at marlo "ehehe vancey wancey likes pancey wanceys" marlo sang while laughing, vance walked up to marlo grabbing her chucking her over his shoulder

"i'll chuck you in the pond" vance said, walking over to the mini pond "VANCEY WANCEY! HAHAHA" she laughed, vance rolled his eyes smiling

"i hate kids"

NOVA SPEAKS

vance is me cause i can not keep my mouth shut when it comes to dirty weird stuff