𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 - 𝐫.𝐚

you have a 7 year old daughter named Alejandra

ROBIN WAS IN THE kitchen cooking dinner, he was in a happy mood today, his wife was home for the day so they got to spend the day together, his wife y/n was right now at the shops buying some groceries that they forget to get before.

it was just a good day overall, but this mood quickly changed when his daughter stormed into the house, hearing small sobs coming from her as she ran up to her room.

He frowned as he stopped chopping the vegetables that sat on the wooden cutting board, looking over to the stairs as he watched her run away, he
began speed walking up to his daughters room.

robin softly knocked on her door "hermosa? are you ok?" he said laying his ear on the door, all he could hear was sobbing.

"go away" he heard his daughter say, robin could hear the pain in her voice, whatever happened must of been bad, he has never seen alejandra in such a state.

he slowly opened the door slipping himself through the gap seeing alejandra hiding under her covers, her breath shaky and hitching every few seconds

"what's wrong" he said as he sat at the end of her bed, lifting the covers revealing her curled up in a ball hugging her knees as she cried.

"nothing. just leave me alone" she said sobbing "you know i'm not gonna do that, now you tell me what's wrong or i'll have to tickle you" he said sighing

"dad im not a baby anymore, i'm 7 that won't work" she said rolling her eyes "you wanna find out?" he said raising his eyebrows, he tickled her watching as she began laughing rolling all over her bed.

"STOP" she said laughing, he stopped tickling her laughing a little, he rested his elbow on her bed looking at her "what's wrong, come on, you know you can tell me anything" he said as he tucked a piece of hair away from her face

she sighed looking down at her fingers "these boys were being mean" she said, his eyes narrowed "what were they doing?" he said intrigued to see what these boys were doing that was making her that upset.

"everyday when i walk home from school, they wait for me at the park next to the grab n go, they always call me things, they throw things at me and sometimes even trip me over." alejandra said looking at robin with teary eyes.

"what do they call you" he said "they call me the b word" she said lowering her head "bitch?" robin said, she shook her head "the other one" she said

"the one we talked about with mama?" he said raising his eyebrows, she nodded, robins eyes widened "mi amor, why haven't you told me?!" he said in shock

"daddy you get so mad when i tell you, i didn't want you getting in trouble like last time" she said, last time alejandra was having trouble with her bullies robin went and confronted them, unfortunately he got in trouble for it.

"mija you don't worry about what happens to me, if someone's being mean you tell me, ok, so should we pay them a visit?" robin said "dad, you'll get in trouble!" she said laughing.

"i won't hurt them, they're only small little 7 year olds, i'll just talk to them"

ROBIN WALKED DOWN the side walk leading to the grab n go, alejandra holding his hand "there" alejandra said posting at the three boys that sat on the swings of the playground.

robin nodding as he walked over to them still holding her hand, "hi boys" robin said as the three boys turned their heads, one boys eyes widened as he saw robin.

"hi" the other two said, the other one too shocked to say anything "we should go" the boy said looking at the other ones "well hold on now" robin said as he grabbed the boys arm placing him back on the swing.

"we haven't had a chat yet" robin said smiling "bro why you so scared" the boys friend pointed out "my dad knows that man, he used to like hospitalise people! he made my dad pass out!" the boy said with wide eyes.

"wait who's your dad" robin said narrowing his eyes at the sight of the boy, he looked familiar, brown curly hair "moose" the boy answered "no fucking way" robin began laughing.

"your related to that thing, god. feel bad for you man" robin chuckled "dad!" alejandra said "ok ok, look you three boys stay the fuck away from her ok? cause i may not be able to fight you guys, but this one will, and she's a got a good teacher. so stay away. got that?" robin said, all three boys nodded with wide eyes

"you can leave now" that was robins favourite thing to say after intimidating people.

NOVA SPEAKS
my dad did this one time, cause i was being bullied by 3 boys 😭