𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 | 𝐫.𝐚

ROBIN SAT IN MATH class, his best friend y/n sitting next to him, she stared off into the distance, her eyes glazed with tears, robin frowned, pushing his shoulder into hers to get her attention, which did.

she immediately looked away wiping the tears before turning back to robin "yeah?" she said, a slight smile on her face.

"what's wrong?" he said, worry laced his voice, y/n shook her head "nothing, i'm just tired, i spent all night studying, did you study" y/n said, attempting to change the subject.

robin took awhile to answer, inspecting y/ns face for a few seconds, he could tell something was wrong, but y/n was pretty good at acting.

"yeah..." he nodded looking back over to the board

Y/N STOOD ON THE PE oval, her best friend robin standing beside her, they were playing football.

but y/n wasn't paying attention, her head was in a different place, a lot of shit was happening in her life, and she didn't know how to bring the words together without hysterically breaking out, so. She kept it hidden.

which isn't the best option, but y/n was the type to hide her feelings, she would help people before herself.

"HEADS" she heard being yelled directly at her, y/ns eyes widened as she turned her head to where the voice came from, she was met with a football hitting her face before bouncing away.

She gripped her nose whining, robins eyes widened as he tried not to laugh, putting his hands on her shoulder "shit you good" he said with a silent chuckle.

y/n chuckled lifting her head up, blood spilled from her nose "do i look good" she said, the blood ran down to her mouth that was formed into a smile.

Robin found it weird she was smiling and not crying, then she began chuckling, that's what really concerned him "come on let's get you cleaned up" robin said with a frown

she nodded as they began walking to the bathrooms.

Y/N STOOD IN FRONT of the bathroom mirror, a tissue pressed up against the entrance of her nostrils.

y/n hopped off the sink, looking at robin who was leaned up against the wall looking at her, a concerned look on his face.

"why are you-" before she could finish he wrapped his hands around her, pressing her head against his chest, bring her into a tight and warm embrace.

his hands ran down her hair, y/n was shocked but melted into the hug
the hug lasted about 2 minutes, no one saying a word, they just stayed put.

the silence was broken when robin spoke "i know your not okay y/n" he whispered into her eyes in a soft voice, y/ns heart ached as tears filled her eyes.

"i want you to tell me everything, i don't care if you break down crying, do it if you need to, but i don't want you struggling alone, whatever thoughts are blocking the way, tell me them, i can't lose you, you don't understand, i've lost everyone else" he said, the hug tightened as robin hid his face in y/ns neck.

"so tell me..." he said, squeezing her so tight she could barely breathe.

NOVA SPEAKS

this happened with me and one of my friends, she had lost her mom and she didn't tell any of us, she just came to school looking really sad, i tried talking to her but she wouldn't talk, so i gave her the best hug ever and she broke down crying and told me everything, that just shows you how much a hug can do 😭