𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 | 𝐛.𝐲

thanks for the request 🤭

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: none

I WALKED THROUGH THE door to me and bruces house, i had been on a trip for about 3 weeks, the thing about me and bruce is we literally can't live without each other, that's one of the reasons we moved in together.

I walked into the living room seeing if he was there but he wasn't, so i walked up to our bedroom, hearing music playing, i smiled too myself as i opened the door, there sat bruce, a box in one hand and flowers in the other.

He turned to me in shock after hearing the door swing open, he gasped at the sight of me, dropping what he was holding and running to me, his hands wrapped around my waist, squeezing me tightly.

"hi baby" i chuckled squeezing him even tighter, my hands playing with his hair "oh my god i missed you" he said laughing "i missed you too" i said smiling

he pulled away smiling, cupping my face and pressing his lips against mine
i kissed back, holding the sides of his neck.

We both pulled away smiling "i got you flowers and a gift" he chuckled, picking them up off the floor after dropping them, he passed them to me smiling.

"aww you didn't have to" i said looking at him in 'aw' "i wanted to" he said
"thank you" i said pecking his cheek.

i opened the box seeing my favourite chocolate and teddy's in there "OMGG" i smiled "THANK YOU" i said as i jumped onto him.

his arms holding me from falling "no problem" he said as he walked over to our bed, placing us both down, still hugging each other.

"i'm so glad your back, it felt weird not having someone's waist to hold every night" he said chuckling, i smiled as my cheeks heated up.

"your cute" i said chuckling, after about 10 minutes of cuddling, no talking at all, i decided to pull away "i have to unpack" i said, he shook his head pulling me back in.

"bruce i have to, we can't stay here forever" i chuckled "yes we can, watch me" he said making me laugh "i haven't seen you in forever, so i'm cuddling you forever" he said

"alright then" i sighed before smiling

NOVA SPEAKS

why do i do this to myself like i'm literally writing proof that i'm single 😞