𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙 | 𝐦.𝐭

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: making out (if anyone doesn't like that)

Y/N AND MASON SAT on their couch, y/n in masons lap, his hands around her waist as they watched outer banks "jj is so fine" y/n giggled placing a hand over her lips.

"i'm hotter" mason raised his eyebrows, y/n chuckled not saying anything
"hey, i'm hotter right?" he said frowning, y/n nodded with a smile "say it" he said

"come on mason" she said as she turned around sitting on his lap "say it, if you mean it" he said with raised eyebrows, y/n rolled her eyes smiling

"your hotter" she said "thank you" he said smiling, chuckling y/n placed a soft kiss on his lips "i can make you blush, he cant" mason said.

"mmm you sure about that, your rizz is down here" y/n said smiling as she put her hand down showing how low his rizz was, mason placed his hand over his heart gasping loudly.

"i have so much rizz what do you mean!?" he said "mmm, no-" before y/n could say anymore mason slipped his hand around her waist before rolling her over onto the couch, attaching his lips to hers.

Y/n felt her eyes widen but she quickly shut them, enjoying the moment
one of his hands propped up near her head holding him up, his other hand on her hip.

Pulling away mason smiled at y/ns red face "what's that about i don't have rizz?" mason said smirking, y/n rolled her eyes with a smile "ok i lied you have rizz" she said chuckling.

"already knew that" he said before laying his head down onto y/ns chest, her hands played with the his caramel curls, they bounced as she played with them.

"your curls are so cute" y/n chuckled brushing her fingers through his hair
"i could say the same about you" he smiled, y/n smiled "your a cutie patootie"

NOVA SPEAKS

i can't wait to experience this