𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐦.𝐭

thanks for the request!! 🫶🏼

REQUESTED: yes
MOOD: fluff
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 16

I WONDERED AROUND this party i was invited to, my friend brady invited me to it, it's a party for the new movie he is in 'the black phone'

The movies really good and the actors were really good in it too, so i couldn't believe i was meeting them.

So far i had met miguel, tristan and jacob, the rest i'm yet to meet.

As i looked around the party i noticed a boy looking at me, he looked familiar, maybe from the movie i wasn't sure.

He smiled at me before looking away, he looked nervous when i caught him staring, So i walked over to him taking a seat next to him.

I could tell he almost pissed himself when i did, his eyes widened and he cleared his throat "hi" i smiled "hey" he chuckled "what's your name" i asked.

"mason." he said smiling, mason thames, finney. the main character "oh yes your finney, you've changed, wow" i said "yeah" he said nodding.

"who are you?" he asked, it was polite "i'm brady's friend, my names y/n" i said "i like that name" he said smiling "thanks" i said.

"so-" mason was cut off by miguel "we're doing cake!" miguel said "wanna get some cake?" he asked, i nodded with a smile.

We both got up and headed over to the table, the rest of the night was fun.
i didn't talk to mason much after that but i caught him staring at me a few times.

MASONS POV

it was after the party and i was with miguel, everyone had left besides us two, the party was at miguel's house anyways and he told me i could stay for the night.

"So i saw you talking to that y/n girl" he asked, his lips forming into a smirk, i chuckled "she's really nice" mason said.

"yeah, she's pretty too" miguel said, i nodded "but hey i'm not tryna stela your girl" miguel joked "shut up" i laughed.

"i should've gotten her number, i'm so dumb" i said "yeah you are" miguel said "aye!" i said "what!? you said it yourself" miguel laughed.

"still only im aloud to make fun of myself" i said, he chuckled, things went silent "i miss her" i said

"didn't you talk to her for like 5 minutes" "yeah so what" "ok, you do you"

"she was so beautiful, ugh IM SO DUMB" i said as i smacked my hands on my head.

Miguel laughed "she was nice too" i said "dude just ask brady for her snap or something, she's friends with him" miguel said.

"then brady's gonna tease me" i said "so what, just say you've got a hot chick and he doesn't" miguel said "true that"

NOVA SPEAKS

mason is so me, whenever i'm with my friends i always say "i miss my man"
even tho he's not my man but he should be 😒