𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃| 𝐫.𝐚

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐌𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 - 𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

❝𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲❞

robin X mexican girl reader
you'll see why

ROBINS POV

I KNEELED DOWN to my daughters height as she laid in her bed, my fingertips rubbed her forehead, staring at her beautiful features, i couldn't believe i had made such a beautiful girl.

"daddy" she said looking back into his eye "yes beautiful" he said in a soft voice "can you tell me a story?" she asked, robin smiled "of course" he said.

"hmm, let me think...how about the story about me and mommy?" robin smiled, she smiled back at me nodding "ok..well"

"back when i was about...13, no one liked me, back then people were rude about my skin colour, so i didn't have many friends, but then a new girl came, and when i found out she was a mexican i felt so happy, finally someone would understand me, so we became friends and then more then friends, and then later there came you" robin smiled as he plopped his finger tip onto the tip of her nose.

she smiled "so where's mommy, how come i've never seen her, i wanna see her" she asked, robins heart ached, his stomach dropping.

after y/n was pregnant, they had the baby and everything was going amazing, they were happy until, y/n went missing. They still don't know where she is, it's been 5 years and still no sign of her.

"i'm not sure mija" robin answered "what do you mean?" she said frowning "it's time for bed ok?" he said before pecking her on the forehead "i love you, have a good sleep" he said before walking away, tears formed in his eyes.

closing the door he slid down the door of his daughters bedroom, his hands making their way to his face as he broke down crying.

NOVA SPEAKS

sorry guys 🫶🏼