𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 - 𝐯.𝐡

REQUESTED: yes
MOOD: sad, angst
WARNINGS: thoughts of suicide
AGE: 16

I HAD MY BACK AGAINST THE wall as i hunched over, my growling stomach getting louder by the minute.

I grinded my teeth together as my body shook uncontrollably, it was cold down here, the only light filling the room was from the moon light outside.

i collapsed further down the wall, sinking into the feeling of hopelessness, my eyes beginning to shut, i turned my eyes to the corner of the room, seeing rope.

I didn't know when i was gonna get out of here, or if i was even gonna get out, i knew i wasn't, at least not alive.

i removed my hands from my stomach as i began crawling my way over to the rope, gathering an amount in my hands, i measured it around my neck seeing what'd fit.

And just as i was about to the phone began ringing, my brain stung from the loudness of the ringing, but i stood up looking at the phone, it's never rung before.

Was i going crazy? the grabber said it was disconnected so how was it ringing, i saw a glimpse of hope, maybe a miracle happened and it started working.

i began rushing over to the phone, using all the energy left in my body to get over there, picking up the phone and placing it to my ear i heard a weird static sound on the other end.

"hello" i said, no one answered, i smacked the phone i little hoping maybe the connection was acting up "someone help me, please" i said

"please don't give up" i heard someone say, they sounded drained, my heart skipped a beat hearing a voice, my eyes grew wide "hello? who is this can you please help me, i-i've been kidna-"

"y/n, listen, you have to fight him it's the only way out, i tried but i was too weak, use the energy you have, do it for me" the person said, the voice sounded familiar, but it sounded too drained to tell.

"what's your name?" i asked "i dunno, it's the first thing you lose" he said, i could tell it was a boy, the voice was deep.

"the first thing you lose when?"    "you know when."     "well, do you remember anything?" i asked.

"i played a game, at the grab n go" he said "i can't remember what it was called, something starting with p" he said, my stomach dropped.

"vance" i said "yeah! i think that's me" he said "holy shit, vance. what the hell you idiot! how the hell did you get kidnapped" i said, my eyes getting watery.

"it was on the way back from your place, it was dark and you know how the street lights are, dodgy as fuck. i couldn't see and next thing i know i was in a van" he explained.

i slid my back down the wall, feeling the tears running down my face "look you gotta do this for, don't you give me up, ok?" he said.

"i'll try" i said, my hands shaking and my voice breaking. "don't try, do it. Todays the day y/n you gotta kill that bastard." he said.

"mhm" i said "i love you, i'll see you someday, but it won't be today, okay?" he said, i threw my head back blinking away my tears "i love you too" i said.

"bye y/n" "bye vance"

NOVA SPEAKS

i added like bits of everyone's phone call 😍