𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: BY ME
WARNINGS:
AGE: 15

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, robin were about to enter a haunted house, he's always loved horror shit so i decided to take him to a haunted house
to see what it's actually like being chased.

As we entered it has fake spider webs and it was decorated as an abandoned hospital. "holy shit" i heard robin chuckle, looking over seeing him looking around in amazement.

When i first met robin i seriously thought he was a serial killer because he loved gory shit so much, turns out he's not, he just likes stuff like that.

We made our way through the hospital part slowly, just then a corpse looking thing popped up and screamed at us, When i tell you robin screamed, i mean i'm debating whether he shat himself or not.

Cause his scream was LOUD, he grabbed onto me and began running, we made it out of the hospital part and into a hallway looking alleyway.

It was creepy asf "y/n i don't like this.." he said, just then we heard a loud laugh coming from behind us, we turned around and there was a clown with a chainsaw.

He turned the chainsaw on, a loud noise filling the room from the chainsaw.
Me and robin both ran, but robin fell over.

The clown went up to robin and put the chainsaw right up to his face, Robin screamed again, i grabbed his hand and dragged him out of there, when i finally found the exit.

Just as we were about to get to the next part a clown jumped in front of me, i scream and threw my hands at it, hitting it in the nose.

The actor groaned grabbing there nose and running off the set, me and robin looked at each other with wide eyes "that was kinda hot" "really robin?"

he shrugged "just saying" he said as we kept walking, we made it to the next part "get behind me" robin said as he grabbed my waist hiding me behind him.

"that's what she said!" i chuckled "y/n! really we're about to di- AHHHH" a little girl began doing a backbend and chasing robin.

My eyes widened as i lost contact with robin, i could hear his screams but it was dark and i couldn't see him.

"Y/N THERES A CHILD CHASING ME" i heard him scream "ITS A FURRY" "ITS BARKING AT ME" "ROBIN WHERE ARE YOU" i yelled.

"BITCH I DONT KNOW" he yelled. i made my way around the haunted house getting jump scared a million times, trying not to punch them again.

i finally found robin, he was in a corner, the little girl staring at him chuckling "Y/N" he yelled when he saw me, his eyes wide"MOMMY" the little girl cried out.

"IM NOT YOUR MOMMY" robin screamed "YOU KILLED MY MOMMY" the girl screamed.

"BITCH I DIDNT DO SHI-" "robin!" i said as i grabbed his hand, running away from the girl, we could hear her running after us.

We finally made it out of the entire haunted house panting for breath, robin traumatised from a child calling him mommy.

"i dunno what the fuck they paying those actors but what was that." robin chuckled as we walked away.

NOVA SPEAKS

i accidentally broke an actors nose in a haunted house cause me and my cousin were getting to the end of the haunted house and i felt so relieved but then this hoe ass clown jump scared me and i punched it 🧍🏽‍♀️