𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 - 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

| now you guys are 5 in this and mason and maddy  are in this so just pretend they knew each other then 😭|

Y/N SAT IN MIGUELS BATHROOM on a wooden stool in front of her mirror, her best friend maddy behind her brushing her hair "you look so pretty!" maddy said clapping her hands in excitement before placing a bow in y/ns hair.

"tanks" y/n giggled shrugging her shoulders with a smile, maddy walked over to her friend grabbing her hand helping her off the large stool "be careful" maddy said as she tried helping.

"i'm ok" she smiled before the two walked out to the hallways, flowers all over the floor, flowers that maddy found in miguel's backyard "i'll be back! stay here!" she whisper shouted before running off.

y/n sighed looking around, a few minutes later maddy ran back "they're ready!" she said before linking arms "let's go" maddy giggled as they began walking down the hallways and down the stairs.

they slowly made their way down stairs to the lounge room where miguel and mason stood, all dressed up in oversized clothes they found in miguels dads draws, let's just say it definitely didn't fit them.

y/n walked over to miguel holding his hand, he smiled before letting a little giggle out, they turned back over to maddy and mason who frantically tried reading the script they wrote.

"what does that say madds?" mason said "uhh, i dunno" she said, mason sighed before chucking the book away, he walked up to the pair who waited patiently "uhh, y/n and miguel are getting married and they will forever be together and...uhm" mason began looking over at maddy for answers.

maddy shrugged not knowing what to do either "uhh, you may tiss the...girl!" mason said "that's not how it goes" miguel frowned looking over at mason.

"we can't read it tho" mason said "hm, okay" miguel shrugged before placing a kiss on y/ns lip, y/n laughed before they all heard a voice coming from upstairs, their eyes widened.

"what are these flowers doing everywhere?!" wendy said as she walked down the stairs "miguel... y/n!? what have you been up to, i leave you for 10 minutes to have a shower and this is what i come back to" wendy said frowning as she followed the trail of flowers to the lounge room.

"wha- oh my god" she said sighing as she looking at the small kids, y/n had messy lipstick all over her mouth, along with bright pink eyeshadow and weird dress, mason and miguel wearing oversized suits.

"what's going on here" wendy said placing her hands on her hips "y/n and miguel are married!" mason said smiling "yeah, and we kissed!" miguel said smiling.

wendy laughed before walking over to the children "come on let's get you guys cleaned up" she said "but we aren't done! we still have the after party!" miguel said "well the after party can be sleeping, that's a real after party for me" wendy said.

"ma! unfair!" miguel said scrunching his face and crossing his arms "look i'll make you guys something to eat and you can watch a movie, ok?" wendy said.

"YEAHH!" the kids screamed "alright but first showers"

NOVA SPEAKS

did anyone else get married at 5? 😭