𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 - 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

Y/N STOOD IN HER kitchen rolling cookie dough into small ball shapes before placing them on a baking tray, she was making cookies for her and her boyfriend miguel, who was currently sleeping in his bed.

"ok almost done" she talked to the live infront of her, thousands of people watching the live, y/n washed her hands before placing the cookies in the oven, setting a timer.

"where's miguel? he's sleeping" y/n answered the question that appeared on her screen, no one knew about her and miguel, only close friends and family, for example, mason, maddy and their parents.

Not many other people knew, and they wanted to keep it that way, miguel and y/n had all sorts of crazy fans that would FLIP if they found out they were dating, miguel and y/n just weren't ready for that yet.

y/n dusted her hands on her pants leaning over to the camera, scrolling through all of the questions "are me and miguel dating? no" y/n chuckled
"friends, that's what we are" she said as she began cleaning the mess she made.

as she wiped down the marble counters she felt two warm hands up her shirt wrapping around her waist, her eyes widened as she immediately knew who it was.

looking across at her shoulder seeing the pretty face she hoped she wouldn't see, his eyes closed and his face snuggled into her neck, placing small kissing down to her shoulder.

she quickly shoo'ed miguel away looking over at the camera in shock, nervous that people finally found out "what was that for?" miguel said cluelessly, he still hadn't noticed the phone that sat right in front of them.

y/n slowly pointed to the phone in front of her, her eyes wide, miguel frowned confused before looking over at where the girl was pointing.

he gasped placing his hand over his mouth, before looking over at y/n with wide eyes "fuck! shit!" miguel said in shock, he knew fans were gonna surprised considering they've never heard him swear like that, besides in movies.

y/n quickly ran over to the phone "you didn't see nothing!" y/n said, her eyes drifting to the comment section, it was filled with:

'OMGGGG' 'I KNEW THEY WERE DATING!! 'HOLY SHIT'

she got nervous and ended the live, her heart beating rapidly "well, they were destined to find out" miguel shrugged slightly, y/n sighed "i just hoped it wasn't gonna be like that" y/n chuckled.

"yeah, but bonus i get to kiss you whenever i want now" he said before placing a small kiss on her lips, smiling she shook her head, trying to contain the colour in her cheeks.

NOVA SPEAKS.

i'm very sorry for being inactive, i've been so busy 😭 i've had, boxing, dance practice, dance comps, gymnastics, friend drama😪, photo shoots, exams, assessments and birthdays, and party's 😀🔫 

all that in one week, im so done right now 🧍🏽‍♀️

i've had 0 space to myself because i've been getting home late and having to go to bed straight away because i have stuff the next day, and then during the day i've had to study so i've had no time for writing right now but if you give me like a week maybe, i'll be posting like normal again 😭🫶🏼