𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 | 𝐦.𝐭

REQUESTED: novas brain
MOOD: fluffy
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 25

MASONS POV

I HAD JUST FINISHED a full day of filming, it was hot and i was just bothered by everything all i wanted to do was see my wife and daughter.

Just as i got to the make up trailer to get my make up removed my wife y/n came around the corner, on her hip sat my daughter mia, in her hand was a toy and a pacifier in her mouth that she sucked on.

I smiled widely as i ran over to the both of them, wrapping my hands around the both of them "hii!" y/n said as she hugged me tight.

"dada!" mia said as she threw around her toy "hi bubba, hi beautiful" i said as i kissed y/n on the lips, it was a passionate kiss, before turning to mia.

Y/n passed her over to me as i placed her on my hip "how was your day?" i asked "good" she said, her words muffled from the pacifier in her mouth.

i smiled as i placed a kiss on her forehead, just then i heard a squeal come from behind me, i turned around seeing maddy there, she looked like she was dying from cuteness when she saw mia.

"MIA" she said smiling as she yanked mia off me holding her tightly "maddy" mia smiled, "aww i missed you" maddy said as she rocked her back and forth in her arms.

NOVA SPEAKS

cute little imagine i thought of at 1 am