𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

(y'all are 22 cause there is drinking involved)

Y/N AND MIGUEL HAD been talking to each other on instagram for the past couple of months, it was just about time that they actual met up, y/n was nervous as hell, i mean miguel was VERY handsome, so she had a right to be nervous.

she hopped into her car and started the engine before driving out of her drive way, she turned on her playlist, she by tyler the creator was the first song to come on, she tapped the steering wheel as she hummed the lyrics.

Y/n arrived at the restaurant, she got out of her car walking into the reservation area, she nervous stood there waiting for the long haired boy to show.

that's when "hey!" she heard, turning around she was met with his eyes, the boy she had been texting for months.

"hi miguel!" she said as they both leaned in for a hug, the hug was perfect.
"so uh, let's go get a table" he said as he tapped his thighs, the pair walking to a table near a window that overlooked a lake.

y/n and miguel had ordered their dinner and began talking about things "so how's your new show going?" he asked smiling.

"it's going great, the fans are gonna love it" she smiled, he nodded "i loved you in the last season, you're really good at acting" he said smiling, holy shit he was shitting his pants in the moment.

under the table he cracked his knuckles and tapped his thighs, he had never taken a girl on a date like this before, it felt so formal and fancy.

last time he went on a date she ended up just going on her phone the whole night, miguel hated it, he had to awkwardly sit there as she scrolled on instagram and texted people.

he was glad y/n actually interacted with him "so, have you auditioned for any movies?" y/n asked, he nodded taking a sip of water "yeah, there's one i'm really hoping that i get into, it's about boxing which you know i love"

y/n nodded smiling "well i hope you get in" y/n said, he chuckled "thanks, i'm excited to see if i get in, if i don't, it's whatever i'll just have to find something else" he said, y/n nodded.

just then the food arrived, They began eating "this is good" miguel said nodding, y/n nodded humming in agreement "it is" she said smiling.

TIME SKIP | after eating | i'm lazy 🤭

Y/n and robin had done eating "can you pass me a napkin?" y/n asked miguel, he nodded grabbing her a napkin, but when he went to pass it over to her he knocked over her glass of red wine, the wine spilled all over y/n.

miguel's eyes widened realising what he just did, gasping y/n watched her white dressed getting drenched in the red liquid "fuck, i'm so sorry!" he said as he ran over there trying to help

"no no it's ok" y/n said chuckling nervously,a waitress came over to clean up the mess, miguel took y/n by the hand to the restrooms to help her clean up her dress.

"i'm really sorry i didn't mean that, i wasn't watching" he said, y/n smiled "it was an accident miguel, it's alright" she chuckled as she got paper towel attempting to get the stain out, but it wouldn't work.

"i'll give you some money for the dress" he said reaching into his pocket, y/n placed her hand on his hand stopping his from pulling money out "miguel, this dress can be easily replaced, i have so many, don't worry about it" she said.

he sighed, he felt awful, y/n stood under the hand dryer drying her dress off, miguel stood there awkwardly watching in full stress.

"ok i think it's dry" she said looking down, a big red patch was still on the dress but y/n could easily buy a new one.

"come on let's go pay" y/n said as she grabbed his hand walking out of the restroom, everyone gave her weird looks, it looked like she had just murdered someone, didn't help that she just came out of a bathroom too.

miguel grabbed his hoodie and gave it to y/n "put it on" he said, she smiled slipping the hoodie over her, covering the stain up.

They payed and walked out to the parking lot "i had a lot of fun, thank you" y/n said smiling, miguel smiled nodding "me too, you're even prettier and cooler in person" he said.

y/n chuckled, a faint red on her cheeks "alright, i'll see you later" she said as she went to leave but was quickly stopped.

"wait before you go, one more thing" he said before pressing his lips against y/ns she smiled against the kiss, they soon pulled away smiling "alright, bye y/n" he said leaving with a smile.

NOVA SPEAKS

this one was longer then usual, idk if y'all like long ones but oh well 😭🫶