𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 | 𝐛.𝐲

SHE LOOKED AT THE BOX in front of them, neon lights covered it and a sign saying "photo booth" at the top.

"let's go" bruce said as he entered the photo booth, both of them taking a seat, in the corner were some props they could use, y/n grabbed red glasses putting them on turning to bruce to show him.

He chuckled "they look good on you" he smiled "thanks" y/n smiled, bruce got a fake moustache putting it on his upper lip and showing y/n, y/n laughed "you look goofy" y/n said as she fixed the moustache so it was straight.

Bruce smiled staring at how beautiful y/n looked, the two turned back to the screen of the photo booth, 'press the screen to start' it read on the screen.

bruce tapped his finger onto the screen scooting over closer to y/n, the two smiled, the flash light flashes in their eyes as the first photo appeared.

They smiled at the photo before the second photos timer came up, bruce grabbed y/ns jawline, making her face go straight towards the camera as he kissed her cheek.

Y/n felt her cheeks become red as she smiled, the photo popped up and it was the cutest.

The two stared into each other eyes for the 3rd photo smiling, in the photo they looked in love, puppy dog eyes as they stared at each other.

For the last photo bruce knew what he wanted to do, see bruce and y/n haven't had their kiss yet, after about 3 weeks of dating, cheek kisses, forehead kisses, hand kisses, were what they mainly did, cute and simple.

But bruce wanted the time to be special so he knew it was the time, he watched as the photo timer appeared meaning they had to get ready for the next photo.

"what should we do?" y/n said as she turned to bruce, bruce grabbed her jawline pressing his lips against hers, he felt her hands grab his face, not kissing straight away but she did kiss back after the shock where'd off.

bruce smiled into the kiss as he could see the camera flash through his closed eyelids.

Both of them pulling away slowly with smiles on their faces "you're too cute bruce" y/n chuckled, he chuckled draping his arm over her shoulder as the photos spat out of the machine.

The two grabbed the photos staring at them in 'aww' "these are so cute" y/n said smiling as she stared at them.

"cause your in them" bruce kissed her cheek, y/n chuckled shaking her head at his corniness.

NOVA SPEAKS

I WANNA EXPERIENCE THIS 😭

guys stop this is the 200th chapter 😞😯😀😭⁉️
thought i'd do a lil cute imagine for the last chapter

but dw i'm making another book and it's already got imagines written ready to be published 😜