Chapter 4: Secret Mission

Busan next night

I'm in a car waiting for the signal. I get out and go to the security room. I take out the guards inside and listen and watch. Looking at the cameras, I observe Everett Ross.

"Agent Ross," T'Challa says approaching him.

"Your Highness."

"You are buying from Klaue."

"What I'm doing or not doing on behalf of the U. S. government is none of your concern."

"Now, whatever the hell you're up to, do me a favor. Stay out of my way."

No can do.

"I gave you Zemo."

WhatWhy!?

"Didn't I keep it under wraps that the king of a third world country runs around in a bulletproof cat suit? I'd say we were even. You really need to leave, now."

"Klaue is leaving out that door with me. You've been warned," T'Challa says before walking away.

"Three, craps," the dealer announces.

"Hey, you won! All right. Vibranium from the attack on Sokovia links back to a person that I'm not actually saying I'm here to make a deal with, but that deal will not be called off. When the dust settles, you and I can work something out."

"I'm not here to make a deal."

"Heads up, everyone. They just pulled in," I say over comms. "Four vehicles, too many guys outside, and they got let through with weapons. It's a setup. Fight time."

I walk out and shoot Klaue in the leg. I detain him in my car and get to the CIA International Headquarters.

"Shuri! Go!"

I get him locked in a room and wait for the others. They show up after two hours. Klaue is messing around with his reflection in the one-way mirror. I go out to the alley and wait. A van pulls up after a while, and I quickly kill Erik and his "girlfriend," as well as any others with him. I go through with their plan and blow up the wall. Klaue gets in the back, and I kill him. After stuffing his body in a bag, I see that Ross has been shot.

"Mziseni nathi. Masihambe." (Bring him with us, let's go)

I stick a kimoyo bead in his wound and we go back to Wakanda.

"Ndiza kuthatha uxanduva olupheleleyo ngayo nantoni na eyenzekayo." (I will take full responsibility for anything that happens)

As soon as we get back, I give W'Kabi the bag with Klaue's body in it.

"Kancinci kokubili kuwe, W'Kabi." (A bit of both for you, W'Kabi)

I get to the lab and get the bullet out of Ross. He wakes up an hour or so later.

"If you get the Sokovia Accords thrown out, I won't tell anyone about your little stunts;" I tell him, "But if you tell anyone about anything you've seen here; I'll make sure you never work again."

"Understood, Your Highness—er, General—uh, ma'am."

"Good. Shuri! Mcacisele nantoni na nayo yonke into afuna ukuyazi. I'm going to talk to T'Challa." (Explain anything and everything he wants to know to him)

"Of course, Isi."

"T'Challa!"

"What is it, Kile?"

"I'm sorry. I should have waited—I just—"

"Kulungile, Kile. Iimpazamo ziyenzeka, kodwa mhlawumbi yayiyinto elungileyo. Kutheni ungathethi Mama? Ndihamba Nakia." (It's okay, Kile. Mistakes happen, but it was probably a good thing. Why don't you talk to Mother? I'm off with Nakia)

"Uziphathe kakuhle, Mzalwana!" (Be good, brother!)