Chapter 3: Oh Snap

I go to the compound before heading to Wakanda. I walk with Okoye and T'Challa to get Bucky updated on the situation. I meet the quinjet.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something."

I see Bruce bowing, and Rhodey is smirking next to him.

"Bobby, it's still me. We don't do that here. So, we're expecting quite a big assault."

"How we looking?" Nat asks.

"You will have the Kingsguard, T'Challa, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje,
and—"

"A 100-year-old man."

"How you been, Bucky?"

"You should know, Steve. I just saw you last week."

"Follow me. The lab. Everyone, this is Shuri. It won't take very long to get the stone out since I readjusted it. I'll need fifteen minutes. Go!"

Something has entered the atmosphere. After we're done, Vision goes to fight, but Thanos still gets the stone because I wasn't able to destroy it fast enough. He snaps after Thor, Rocket, Groot, and Loki appear. Thor tries to kill Thanos but fails. I see people turning to dust outside, and Shuri disappears next to me. I run down to the field.

"What is this? What the hell is happening?" Rhodey asks.

"He willed 50% of all living things out of existence. I'm gonna fix the damage for now. At least until we figure out how to bring them all back. Come on!"

"Oh, God," Steve sighsbefore we get to the quinjet and head home. I head into the upper atmosphere andsend my power throughout the universe to fix everything I can.