26. Troubles in the Locker Room

Nila went to the Supermarket where Sooraj worked. She wore the staff uniform and sat at the billing session. The customers started to arrive and she began to scan the products with a barcode reader.

Nila: (Beep beep) Sir your total is 45 pounds. Thank you sir.

Nila mv: My.. my, this job is tiring!

Good afternoon Sooraj!

Nila turned behind to find a blonde blue eyed girl standing behind. She seemed to be a high schooler. Her brotch contained her full name-Janice Higgins.

Nila: Good afternoon.

Janice: You didn't come on previous Saturday. What happened?

Nila: I was having another shift- at the publishing unit.

Janice: Ahh, why do you overburden yourself like this? Take a break.

Nila: Yeah you are right.

Janice (with her fingers on the table):  You know, I kinda missed you. Work feels tiresome when you take a day off...(smiles)

Nila: Ah...is it? mv: What is she upto

Janice: Can we go out for a coffee? Don't say that you've classes in order to scoot...

Nila (sternly): I really have class today Janice. Some other time?

Janice made an unsatisfied face

Janice:  I messaged you but you never respond. Why??(Puts her hand on her shoulder and tries to lean on her)

Nila was alarmed.

Nila mv: Take your hand you! I'm not a boy! (flinches)

Janice : What's wrong?

Nila moved away from her and walked towards the staff quarters.

Nila: What a flirt!! God save me!

On Thursday...

The day of the nightmare finally arrived- Thursday..The day of the gym class. After the second hour, students proceeded towards the locker room.

At the chemistry department..

Riya: Come on let's go. It's time. If we show up late, Trainor Megan will be mad at us! (Takes out the locker key)

All of them proceeded to the locker room while Sooraj tried to escape from behind. Alex caught him by hand.

Alex: Where are you going? It's time for the gym class.

Sooraj: But..but I wanna go

Alex pulled Sooraj towards the locker room. He felt like a cattle being led to the market. 

At the girls locker room...

The room was filled with girls who wandered half dressed, in towels, slips, shorts and camisoles. Riya and others went to find their lockers. Sooraj was sweating with his eyes transfixed on the ground. He started walking with his eyes glued on the ground. While walking, he accidentally bumped on a girl, who was half naked, only  wearing a light pink bra. Her cleavage was clearly showing.

Sooraj: I'm Sorry...I...Oh Shit! (looks down)

That girl: Are you okay?

He withdrew his eyes like he did while watching a horror movie. Riya and others  looked at him in awe.

Riya: What the hell is she doing? Is she mad?

Susan: Did she drop something on the floor?

Riya: Nila, come over here! Have you gone bonkers?Your locker is here!