57. All Ready to Prom

At Nila's house...

The calling bell rang and Maya opened the door.

It was Riya.

Riya: Hi aunty. How are you?

Maya: Hi Riya. Seeing you after a long time. Any occasion?

Riya: Nothing peculiar I just came to have a combined study with Nila.

Maya: But you guys already had one at your home yesterday

Riya: We weren't able to complete the portions. So we decided to have alternate study sessions. If you don't mind, can I study with her till five today?

Maya: Of course you can stay as long as you want. Come in. She's upstairs.

Nila was doing something on her laptop while she heard a tap on the door.

Nila: Come in.

Riya: Hola! You missed me darling?

Nila: Mozel tov! You said you'll return only tomorrow.

Riya: I returned yesterday itself. It was quite boring over there. Moreover I didn't study a thing. So I decided to come over. Also, I need to know what happened yesterday.

Nila: First close the door you idiot!

Riya: Oh yeah

She closed the door and came beside her.

Riya: Don't keep me waiting! Just say what happened at his house.

Nila: Why are you getting so excited? We studied our portions, he made coffee and hot chocolate, talked, watched TV and videos together and had dinner. It was so romantic.

Riya: That's all? Nothing else?

Nila: Yeah then we kissed.

Riya: Oh wow! That was insane! So you got your first kiss! How was it?

Nila: It was so beautiful...so romantic...Ah! I wasn't able to hold back my adrenaline rush you know. It was the most beautiful feeling in the world.

Nila kept on bantering while Riya was staring hard at her neck.

Nila: He tutored me and we used to share a hug when I got a correct answer.. Totally I can't explain that feeling..

Riya: I understand..so nothing else happened right?

Nila: Yeah nothing happened

Riya raised her brow at her and Nila started to panic.

Nila: What?

Riya: You guys had sex. Right?

Nila mv: Omg! How did she find out?

Nila(stammers): Chi! What are you talking? We...didn't do anything like that..

Riya: Oh yeah? Better hide your hickey before lying.

Nila(shouts): What!! I have a hickey?

She rushed towards the mirror and found out a reddish mark on her upper neck. She freaked out.

Nila(annoyed): Urghhh!!Sooraj!!

Riya(shocked): So is it true? Did you guys do it?

Nila: Shhhh!!! Don't yell like this. If my mom finds out, she'll bury me in the cemetery alive!!

Riya(whispered): Sorry sorry. So it happened?

Nila(embarrassed): Uh...yeah we did.

Her jaw dropped on the floor in shock.