64. Farewell St. Xaviers

After the final exams..

The students were walking out of the exam hall after the last and final exam. Some of them were discussing answers with their friends while some of them were hanging out.

Riya: So the last exam is also finally over. Feels relieved finally.

Nila: Yeah. But organic chemistry was a bit tough I guess.

Alex: Tough days are finally over. Now I can sleep and binge watch whenever I want.

Susan: But I'll miss this place. It is our heaven on earth. Isn't it?

Catherine: Of course.

Riya: Our farewell is gonna be held on coming Thursday. We shouldn't miss it at any cost.

At the same time, Avinash, Sooraj, Marshall, Morgan and George came running towards them.

Avinash: Hey guys!

Riya: Hey. How was the exam?

Avinash: Yeah it was fine. So what next? Got any plans to hang out?

Alex: Yeah. We were planning to go to a cafe. Wanna join us?

Marshall: Sure. Why not. But before that, we need to tell you guys about something.

Nila: What is it?

Sooraj: Not now. On the farewell day, you guys have to come to the garden. We'll have a surprise waiting for you.

Judith: Oh, really? What is it?

Morgan: It's a secret which we would reveal only on farewell day.

Nila and Alex exchanged looks.

George: So don't forget. Come to the garden on farewell day. See guys later and happy holidays.

Susan: Guess they are planning a surprise party.

Riya: Thinks so.

Nila mv: Oh no. This matter is slipping out of hands. I have to do something. I have to tell Sooraj about this.

Nila whispered to Alex and Judith

Nila: Before it's to late, it's better to tell Sooraj the truth.

Judith: What are you saying?

Nila: See, I'm not gonna tell that Catherine is a homo but I'll tell that she loves someone else. But you have to propose her on the coming farewell day.

Judith: No I can't

Alex: Judy come on. If you don't reveal your feelings, you would regret it at some point. Life is short and unpredictable girl. If you love someone, just tell them before it's too late.

Nila: Yeah. Don't think of her reply. Just reveal your feelings to her.

Judith: uh.. okay I'll tell.

On the way back home, Nila told Sooraj everything. He was shocked.

Sooraj: What? Catherine loves someone else?

Nila: Yeah..

Sooraj: But you said she is single.

Nila: She revealed it only recently. But she didn't mention the name of the person she liked. She told that it's a bit complicated and she'll reveal it later. That's what I got to know.

Sooraj: I don't understand. Why can't she reveal the name of the person?

Nila: I don't know. Maybe it's due to personal reasons. She's not so open minded.