77. Sun and Moon

Two years later...

The ground of St. Xavier's College was adorned and embellished with all lots of streamers containing suns, moons and stars. The chairs and tables were arranged, and the  table contained all the drinks and refreshments. The wedding cake was placed at the side containing names: Nila Catherine Joseph and Sooraj Raghav Gour.

Finally, it's their wedding. The time when they  are going to tie the knot officially. The prolonged love story, filled with twists and turns coming into a happy conclusion.

Riya was adjusting her long lilac gown. However she couldn't bend due to her swollen belly. She was five months pregnant.

Riya: Alex, just hold that for me please.

Alex: This is the thirtieth time I'm holding this. Couldn't you choose a more apt gown for yourself? See how long this is!

Riya: No I like this one. Moreover it's my best friend's wedding. I must look great!

Alex: First look at your state! Don't tell me you're gonna dance.

Riya: Why what's wrong in it?

Alex: Cause the baby will assume that's it's an earthquake.

Jennie arrived at that moment. The guests were also arriving and they occupied the seats one by one.

Jennie: Who placed the cake over there? It should be at the centre! Are these people mad? I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.

Avinash: Riya! Where you've been? I was searching for you everywhere.

Alex: Uff! for God sakes, she pregnant. Give her a break man. When is your romantic fever gonna break?

All of them laughed.

Just then, Sooraj and his mother arrived at the Avenue. He was in a dashing black tuxedo and was looking
dashing and handsome. The audience swooned in as they got a glimpse of him

Judith:My! My! He's so handsome. I can't take my eyes of him.

Catherine: Ahem!

Judith: Sorry sorry I was kidding. Just for fun.

Avinash and others went to him.

Avinash: Gosh you look amazing!

Sooraj: Really? Thanks and the decorations look so beautiful. Loved it.

George: Who selected this theme?

Sooraj: It was Nila's idea. She wanted to give a have a sun moon themed wedding as our names mean sun and moon. I also liked it. So we chose this theme to make it more memorable.

Morgan: Fantastic.

Marshall: Finally you're marrying the love of your life. How do you feel?

Sooraj: I'm excited and nervous outside. But I'm also feeling extremely happy. How much we've struggled for this day to happen.

Avinash: It's indeed a miracle that both of your parents agreed.How did you guys manage?

Sooraj: It was hard but we both were adamant in our decision. My mom agreed without any qualms but her parents were in a state of deniel when she presented our matter. However her dad wanted to see me. After having a deep conversation, he understood my true deep love for her and eventually agreed.

Avinash: Thats really great. We are happy for you both.

All the guests finally arrived. Professor Amar and Mary were also seated at the front. Sooraj was standing infront of the priest waiting for his love.