1

Jane this billionaire. Sashaleigha Hightower, is trying to take the resources my family and I built for years from the Isles Foundation. I am getting calls and texts from anyone who ever donated, volunteers, employees and the board. PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE ISLES FOUNDATION AND THEIR JOBS. I CANNOT BLAME THEM. Babe who is this billionaire are you worried about? Her name is Sashaleigha Hightower aka Sasha to people she is close to.

I get on my laptop to search who she is.

She is 37 and inherited her fortune like Maura did

She is 37 and inherited her fortune like Maura did. The upbringing is very similar to my wife.

Babe I will have the firm investigators and ask our friends if they know anything about her. I personally don't know anything about her except what's on the internet. I cannot tell what is true or not. Please give me until Friday to get a response from everyone. We will then come up with a plan and find out why she is doing what she is doing.

I hold my wife in her office. Cheryl knocks on her office door with the other doctors. Cheryl and the other doctors ask to speak to my wife.

Maura we are concerned. We have contracts to work here and we will still abide by them. We work here 4 times per week because we want to help low income patients to get quality medical services not like other clinics offer their consumers. Many of them see them as dollar signs only not as a human being. They really don't care as long as revenue comes in. You just hired 6 new people because of that from other clinics. You guys I spoke with Maura. We will need everyone's help and my firms investigators to find out what is not on the internet about her. We may have to go below the belt. We are above everyone else. We help others, donate alot of money to various organizations and usually stay humble. Let's put our brains to work and come up with a plan by Friday at the end of work here. Thank you in advance.

Everyone went to work we were getting ready to opened. Jane left for her weekly meeting at the firm that our niece, Avery Nicole Rizzoli phd. , started by herself several years ago and it has grown tremendously and is well known throughout the world. Jane and all the other attorneys and employees speak a minimum of 3 languages fluently, read and write. I lost count on how many my wife and niece know.

I finally arrived at work and took my Starbucks coffee, briefcase, purse and tennis shoes in my hand after changing into my heels.

Morning everyone. I need everyone's help on this matter for my wife, Maura, before we start our usual meeting.
What's wrong Jane?Diane thank you for driving down on a short notice. You said it was important.

I went into detail. They were not happy either because they know others who go there for medical appointments and treatment because of the quality medical care and some are low income. We continued with our meeting. We ended the meeting at around twelve than we all left for lunch.

My niece, baby girl aka Avery RizzolI, Charles Wright, Rebecca Johnson, Eric McCormack, Diane Miller and I went to have lunch at Cattlemans Restaurant because I lost a bet on who would win the championship between the Warriors and Kings.

Jane on our way here I called several buddies to donate to the clinic and to the Isles Foundation. Thank you Charles.

I contacted some of business clients that always ask what I want. These are very wealthy people. Each of them will donate a million each to the Isles Foundation and do so every year as long as they are alive. Wow that is wonderful and will definitely help many. Thank you Eric.

I contacted lawyers and judges we dealt with over the years, says Rebecca. They promised to donate. Thank you Rebecca.

Auntie I put a group text out to all the celebrities I have taken their photos of over the years when I was a photographer. Thank you baby girl.

Jane I got hold of Spinelli and Shad is looking into her as well. Sonny happened to be with Spinelli. Sonny knows the lady. She was married to Edward Dunn. Ah Maura's ex husband she married In Vegas while in college briefly. Her mom didn't like Maura she felt she was beneath her. Sonny had this photo of them.

 Sonny had this photo of them

His mother didn't like Maura. She felt Maura wasn't good enough for her son. They signed the divorce papers but the judge died before he signed them. They both thought they were married.

Auntie I never knew she was married. Many people did not know. Maura was able to go into his house the police couldn't. Edward Dunn wqs in the hospital for being shot. While in the hospital, he gave Maura his address and the key to his place. She went there and was searching for what we needed in Boston. His mother pulled a gun on her. I called her and Maura told Jackie if she didn't answer it myself and Korsak would show up. She had Maura put me on speaker. I told the lady Maura was helping us to find the killer. Maura had found two sets of books that Edward found that the business partner killed his father over when he found out he was embezzling thousands of dollars. I don't recall his name. The mother let her go. Maura was on her way back when I called her to find out her location. The man started shooting at Maura.
We got their in time.

I was recalling the image.

Wow!

Wow!

Maura text me, Eric, Charles, Rebecca, Diane and Avery. She thanked them and they told her of the conversations they had with us. Several of the celebrities and faculty from the college her former work contacted Maura to get the bank routing and account number so they could donated monies. They sent a group text to the people they knew and and challenged them to donate money too. Thank you baby girl. Thanks to all of you. I will let Maura and the others know.

They all told I was welcome. We left after I paid. Diane, Rebecca and Avery went back to the office. Eric, Avery and myself went to the court house for our hearings with our clients.