31

I pulled into the parking garage and parked.

I went inside for a staff meeting before we let the public in

Morning everyone.  As you know I am married again. I will still be using Isles as my last name.  My wife has backed off of trying to mess with the funding. While I was gone, you all, my family and friends were able to get us additional funding just solely for the clinic here.  We will be able to run without financial problems for a minimum of ten years. Each of you will have  the same amount of five grand added to your checks. Volunteers if you are not a social security, you will receive the same amount.  Anyone who receives social security will receive 999.99 Each month until you receive the five grand. Volunteers yours will come every two weeks like I pay the employees.  If you are getting more money Volunteers and it will mess up any program you are on,please let me know so I can have the book keeping service I use to change the amounts so it doesn't impact your finances with these other programs.  You all handled yourself well during the difficult time. I and especially our clientele appreciated all your hard work. Does anyone have any questions regarding the extra funds?

I waited for a few minutes.  Everyone who was present said thank you.  We continued to go over the new medications and procedures that needed to change with the regulations set by the state.

Everyone please sign up for first aid and cpr. We will be offering them at different times a maximum of 25 people per session is allowed. They begin tomorrow.  If there are no other questions,  I will be in my office working on the budget.

No one had anything to say so I left to my office.

Jane woke up and helped me to the restroom. She didn't want to  bother Katelyn when we heard hee raise her voice on whomever she speaking with. Julie and her employees left.

Babe is everything okay? I am not sure.  I will check on her once I put you in bed and go see if our lunch is ready.  Okay!

My wife was done and I helped her back to the bed. I took our empty  bottles and juice  cup to the kitchen.

Katelyn you okay? Yeah someone broke into one of the meals and wheels and stole some of the volunteers monies and some of the food.  One of the volunteers who I et go did it. I am pressing charges.  The manager didn't want to tell me. What do you need? A little over 23 grand. Okay, text me which one it is. I will deposit 25 grand in that account.  Jane you don't have to do that. I know but will. I came to see what you made us for lunch and get some more water and juice.  I made us tuna sandwiches with a bowl of mixed fruit and small cup of tomato soup.  I know you all are getting your appetite back. I made extras too.  I will take the waters and cups of medication and you bring the rest. Okay.

I went to the pantry and got a reusable bag and put several bottles of water, a few sprites and a juice for my wife then got the mess.

I walked to our 
bedroom and handed my wife her juice and a bottle of water than placed the other bottles on the tables by our beds.

Is she okay? She fired a volunteer and the volunteer broke in and stole some food as well as the volunteers money.  I will be depositing 25 grand in that site account once she send me in the information.  She is also having that person arrested. Stealing from volunteers and a program that does well is awful.