23

The following morning.  Jane did you hear that shooting? Yes I am glad we are far away from it. We probably should go back.  The cartels are going at it.
We left with our luggage to the airport.  Jane got cleared and we were up in the air when Jane missed shots.

The cartel or one of them had overtaken the airport wanting a flight out of the country according to the news.  We got phone calls to inquire if we were safe when they heard about it on the news. We reassured people we missed the shooting at the hotel and barely missed one of the cartels from hitting the plane . Jane had was far enough in the air.

We finally landed.  We called for an uber to pick us up and take us home to our home as a married couple.

Lisa Katelyn said they plan on getting married on Valentine's day. I would like to buy them bouquets of flowers and have Rachel to do them.  We know Maura loves flowers. Jane you pick out Maura's and I will pick out Sashaleigha.  Okay.

We call Rachel and ask her to deliver the bouquets we order the night before on her way home. If she calls, I told her that to tell whomever calls to tell them its been handled and not to worry.  I told my wife Lisa it was handled.

Maura did you hear the news about where they were staying at a shooting occurred? No but my captain of my plane called me to tell me Jane was able to miss the cartel from hitting my plane. They are okay he said. They landed  a little while ago. I told him to have it inspected to make sure and have the mechanics due a tune up  on all my planes and helicopter. I called Italy too to remind John too.  Since they have returned let's send them a floral arrangement.  I will call them Maura as well as to order our bouquets. Okay! Who do you want me to call? I will text you the number and ask for Rachel.  She is one of the owners . Okay!

I waited until she text me than called and spoke with Rachel. I identified myself and told her what I wanted for Jane and Lisa Rizzoli and what we wanted for our bouquets to be delivered Saturday morning by 11. She told me Jane had called and ordered us two bouquets that she and Lisa wanted but would change the day and time.  I thanked her and gave her my credit card info and than hung up.

My love Jane ordered us flowers that she and Lisa chose for us. Wow that was nice of them.

My cell was ringing as we were going through the gate.

Hi Maura. Are you two okay. The captain called and informed me. Yes we are okay. I am having thr mechanic to inspect it and do tune ups on all of the planes and helicopter. I am glad you two are okay. Did you return because of the cartels? No, we returned  because we both weren't feeling well. We don't have colds just normal colds.  We went scuba diving and didn't dry off and change in time. We ate outside. Jane you know better.  I know.  By the way thank you for the bouquets.  Your welcome.  Sasha ordered you two something from us as well.  Okay. Yeah Rachel's florists van is here  now. Lisa just brought them in.  We both love them. Please tell her thanks Maur.  I will send you a picture. I know you are tired. Do you have stuff for your colds? Yes . If you need anything, call me I will come and do a housecall for free. Okay thanks.

We ended the call and I took a picture with my cell.

I text my ex wife.

Sashaleigha Lisa and I love the arrangement.  Thank you and may your wedding be a new beginning for you both.  We wish you the best.  Jane and Lisa Rizzoli.  I plugged my cell in and went to our bedroom.

My wife was taking a hot shower and I joined her

My wife was taking a hot shower and I joined her. I told Lisa what Jane has said.  We didn't take long to shower and put on our Boston baseball jersey over our boxers and got into bed. We fell asleep right away.

Lisa here is the photo and text J sent me for us. Cool I am glad they like it.  Wow that is tall.  We better get going to get our tattoos.  You brought two syringes filled with numbing? Yes.

We left and Sasha drove us in her hummer to the tattoo parlor.

Hello I called and made us an appointment with Malcolm.  You must be Ms. Hightower.  Yes. How big do you want the tattoos and where?

Maura showed them what she drew.

We want them to be exactly like this.  While you make two copies of it, we are going to number the finger where it's going to be placed on. Okay!
Maura numbed me first then herself. Malcolm returned and asked who was going first.  Maura volunteered. He got ready and cleaned her up and transferred the tattoo on her before he started. Malcom was done in ten minutes then he  did the same for me. We paid for each other's tattoos and he told us how often to use the ointment and what not to do. We than left.