28

Julianne it's raining like cats and dogs out there

Julianne it's raining like cats and dogs out there. I don't see any animals. Julianne a figure of speech.  Ah okay! Your an imbecile.  You two behave your mother's don't  need to hear you.

We look at Sasha and apologized.

Sasha may I ask why you didn't go with my studio? Maura said your cutting down on your hours. Plus I wanted the photographer to he close by so the models didn't have to go far. I love your work but wanted a fresher and younger look. I know John and some of your other photographers are young but felt I needed someone closer to my age.  Sorry for being so honest. It's okay I asked.   The roast beef sandwiches and chicken soup is ready. I put a little chili on the side for all to add to if they want it. I will bring my mom hers and June please go bring my other mom hers. It's going to her use to calling her that.  Baby girl call her Lisa like you always have or whatever makes you comfortable.  Okay thanks.

They left and my wife came and washed up.

She gave her good advice.  I heard you tell June why you didn't choose her. I was being honest. J know you were. Later on I need to do some work at the clinic. Will you stay with them while I am gone. Of course. I will. I told you I am in it for the long haul and if it means taking care of your ex wife and lover so be it.

Mom I figured I eat with you. Maur just took my vitals and had me take my medicine.  She told me the food was here. I am glad you came.  June is here too. She said she would stay and help them too while I went  back to work. Mom I am glad you two are getting better. Me too baby girl. Mom June mentioned to me if I don't feel comfortable calling Lisa Mom to call her like I did with Maura. She is right.  You got to know her as our friend. She will be comfortable in whatever you call her. I may do both like I still call Maura mom at times.  I am full  now and am tired with this medication. Okay, here are some more tissue and water.  I will be back after I empty trash liners. I put a new one in your two trash containers. See you and be safe driving. I will mom. Love you  baby girl. Love you too.  J I am leaving for work. I left instructions with my wife and June. Okay thank you. Your welcome J. Drive safe.  I will.

My daughter left and it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

Mom I mean Lisa I came go get the liner and put in a new one of your trash containers in your room and bathroom.  Julianne its okay call me whatever you choose.  Thank you.  I am leaving for work. June and Sasha will be here to help you and my mom.  Okay and thank you for lunch. Its good not to eat hospital food. I bet. 

I hugged and kissed Lisa on her cheek and she hugged me back and cries.

I am sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. Julianne your the first person who ever called me mom.   I am glad I was your first. Drive safe out there.  I told them same to Maura.  Okay I will do my best.

Julianne left and I read a book until I fell asleep.

I tossed the garbage and went back inside to wash my hands and say by to June and Sasha.

They are all fed and probably asleep.  They were having a difficult time staying awake. Baby girl Sasha and I have it covered.  Okay!

I hugged them both and left for work.

Sasha we cleaned the kitchen.  I have some calls to make. I will go do some calls too.

We left in separate rooms. I went to Jane's office and June went elsewhere.

I finally  arrived at work.

Good afternoon Dr. Isles, we see you have a new vehicle.  Yes, it's my gift from my wife. Wow now if I can find someone to buy me a car like that.  You Need to finish high-school Bobbi.  I know too young.  Yes 16 years old is too young. Well I am on my way to watch the children. Okay. I picked up some healthy snacks and the fruit is cut up for them already.  I will take it to them.

Bobbi left and I went up to office to remove my coat and wash up before  a drug rep came in.

He gave his presentation on a new drug that you inject for diabetes 2 that will help a person lose weight.  These syringes don't need to be refrigerate until they are opened.  I wrote an email and sent it to all the doctors to read up on it. I told them the box would be in the medication room locked up. I than proceeded to my first appointment.