18

The following morning I called my ex wife.

Jane please ask Lisa to unlock her door and send me what she wants packed and donated.  Sasha, myself and a moving company is at her house to move her stuff to hers. The two colleges are on their way to pick up items too. Okay thank you so much. It's the least we can do for you two so you can enjoy your honeymoon.  I will ask her and I will see you at my place and will unlock it for you. Okay!

We ended the call and within a few minutes Lisa unlocked her door and text me thank you.

Okay everyone these rooms are being packed entirely as well as the safe and all of her clothes,shoes and accessories.  Sasha and I will do the rest.

Hello we are here to help too. Ah thanks Eva,Dorothy and baby girl.  Your welcome mom. 

I looked at baby girl and started to cry.

I know I haven't always been the easiest child and adult but the name is fitting.  Stop crying or I will start. I can cry if I want too.

We all looked and we chuckled.

Okay mother and daughter we will pack her bedroom, kitchen, bathrooms and garages. We Josselyn is on her way with her trailer to put her vehicles on and take it to their house.

Maura you okay with all of this? Yes sweetie yes Dorothy.  My cousins came to help too. They are hear to visit us. Hey you four how you doing? We are doing fine we figured to visit Dorothy and Julianne on our uncle and aunties first anniversary since they died. Maura thank you for the spa treatments.  We plan on using them later. I know this is a difficult for you all.Lopes this is my fiancée Sasha. We heard good and bad things about you. No more rough sex. Julio and I enjoy it but don't get out of hand. Julio I learned my lesson not being in the same bed with my love hurt too much.  You are still young. You will learn doc won't tolerate being hurt too much or she will drop you like a hot potato says,Jennifer, and none of us won't blame her. I know.

Let's get cracking. We have a spa day to be pampered. Julio behave or no dessert for a month. Are you a diabetic?No Sasha this dessert is about sex. My grandparents started many years ago so their children wouldn't know what they were talking about. I see. 

We left and started working.
Aye you gals I am here to get her vehicles. She told me where her keys were. I will be out of your way shortly.  I am to set up the garages. Poor baby. Paul stop it or no dessert for the week. Sorry Josselyn.

Eva and Jennifer chuckled and they got the keys and left to the garages.

Mom the colleges are here. Baby girl here is the list she wants donated. Each room has what colleges gets what. Okay mom.

My love I am truly sorry for last night and I know Julio and Jennifer are correct. I will make mistakes. I am not perfect but am a quick learner. I know let's move forward.  Thank you baby. 

We continued to pack. We were done in no time flat. Josselyn and Paul were gone. The items the colleges were packed and in the trucks and vehicles.  Lisa was renting her home to three couples from the colleges so they stayed to help clean up so they could move in. Lisa left the bedroom furniture and the kitchen appliances for them. They had other people to come in to spackle and paint.

We finally finished and went to tgif for a late lunch on Sasha.