54

In Sacramento...
Sydney are we really just going to stay home? We could go skiing for the day. Okay let's dress warm and head up to heavenly to ski we can ask my parents to come with us. You go ahead and call your parents.

They said they would come and get us in my dad's escalade and to be ready in forty minutes. Okay!

We got our gear together and some snacks.

Is this all your gear sweetie? Yes mom. You and your father can put in your father's vehicle. I need to use the restroom.  I think we all should use it.

We all went to the restroom than the men loaded up the escalade and we were off to Heavenly in Lake Tahoe.

Dad this a nice ride.  Thanks son. Yeah I thought of getting it for awhile. Your mom picked it up for me when I was gone. I like the leg support so your legs don't get tired.  Your mom likes the heated seats and all the cameras.  The gas mileage isn't good, but we both like it.  I help with the gas.  No it's okay.   

My mom put in a Bob Marley CD and it was nice drive. It took awhile we had to get chains put on which we were glad my dad had bought for this vehicle.

In Madrid...

Lunch time was here and I ended up begging my wife to eat something. She decided to eat a fruit salad. I was glad she ate something since breakfast she puked it up. I was getting worried about her. I finally told her she will eat dinner or I would have her hospitalized and force fed via IV.
She wasn't thrilled but knew I was only looking out for her. I told all the guards men and women she is to eat and if she pukes it up. They are to tell me immediately or I would fire them. She told me I had no right to fire her employees.  I than gave her two ultimatums. First I wouldn't use her personal security and I knew how to evade them with my training and the second I would leave and fly back to the states. She yelled at me for these ultimatums but gave in when she saw me packing and getting ready to call my employees to meet me at the airport.

Maura this isn't easy for me losing my son. I cannot have any more children the doctor told me.  You still want to have or adopt when I told you I didn't want too. I thought you would change your mind. I guess when they did their background check on me no one came up if I say something I do it. I don't change my mind unless it becomes cruel or unsafe.  Well this is cruel to me. I am sorry you see that way. Maura I don't like feeling this way towards you. Nor do I. Our vows said the good and the bad. I am trying to do that with you Sasha but it seems not to matter to you.  You get some sleep. I am going to go for a run. Its raining outside.  I can run inside here and still get a work out.

I left and did that just that. 

Go with her to make sure she is safe even in here.  Yes Ms.  Hightower.  I decided to work out on the bag and hit it for 45 minutes until I was too tired to hit it anymore. I was hungry and thirsty so I made myself a tuna sandwich and drank two bottles of pierrier.  I could see my wife in the corner smiling and entered the kitchen to get a peach and a water.

Babe I am glad your eating. I do listen to you even when I am hurting.  I know you care about me and only want is what is healthy for me.

Maura places her water and half eaten peach down and hugs me. We both start crying.  She  helps me to the kitchen table and she sits down. I sit down on her lap and she has me take a bite out of her peach.  She than kisses me and tells me it will get better.  There will be good and bad days and not to give up on myself or our marriage.   I cry and she just holds me as I trembling and soaking her t-shirt more than it already us.

Babe we have one week left. Let's go tomorrow back to Sacramento.  We can come here another time or anywhere.  Okay my love. I will have the crew pack our belongings and wash all of our dirty clothes tonight and clean the yacht.  I will call the employees in a bit. We can leave at 9.