8

Maura I am going to do some work. Here is my cell please call your wife to let her know you are okay. Thank you. You will have 15 minutes only so you can call her on Friday. 

She left the bedroom while I called my wife. My cell is ringing and I see it's a unknown number.  I answer it.

Babe I am okay. I only have fifteen minutes to talk so I can call you on Friday. Maur I hate  this. I know you do. It will only be for a month. Well how was it? Sex you mean? Yes very pleasurable and she has the same likes and dislikes like me which us eerie. She really did her homework on me on alot aspects of my life. Is she better than me? J please don't go there.  I told her I didn't want to compare you two nor do I want to do it with you. She cloned my cell but dumped in a glass if water in front of me. So far she has been nothing but kind even though we are having sex. I won't call it dessert.Thank you. Where is she at now? She went somewhere on the yacht to do some work.   My time is up my love. I love you doc. I love you too. 

I ended the call and cried a little bit.  I decided to change.

I went to work out my anger for two hours

Maura  come with me. You over did it. I have a masseuse on board she will do whatever your heart desires.

I got up and wiped the swet from the equipment than followed her. She held my hand until we got on deck. I will leave you two alone.

I got undress and laid on my stomach.

She worked on my tense muscles. 

Dr. Isles I have a check for you as well as the others.  I will leave them in an envelope envelope with your clothes.  We may work for her but respect what you are doing. This is two weeks wages from us all. She is very generous. Thank you I appreciate it. Let me know if you want anything special. I would like heated stones used on my back and legs. Please tell all thank you. I really appreciate it. Your welcome and I will let them know.

She worked all the aches and relaxed my body.  Sashaleigha finally came in her robe to have one done too.

Sashaleigha I am going to watch a movie in bed. I will be there shortly.  I left you a box on the chair for you to open it. Okay!

I left with the robe that Sashaleigha put on me so caring and she kisses my cheek tenderly.  I pick up my belongings and go to the room.
I put my dirty items in the hamper in the hallway of the bedroom than enter it before seeing what she purchased.

I pick up the box and open it. I look inside and a check for 500,000 dollars with a note stating you will receive the final check on the last day that will be 500,000 each day you make love to me and I enjoy it like I did on the plane.
Also in the box was a few dress up items for us to wear and role play. She labeled each one who they belong too. Also in the box was lots of lube and assortment of sex toys and phallus. She attached a note to the phallus.

When I come back I want you to use this on me and I will reciprocate.  Rest up it's going to be a long night.

I was use to long night and alot of pain with all the sex partners I had over the years and I could last a long time.  I chuckled and place the phallus on me after placing lube on me and it. I than turned the TV to watch a movie.  Sashaleigha shows up and closes the curtain, locks the door and removes hee robe. Her body is so fit that I am envious of.

I hope you like what I left. Yes very much. Thank you.  I see you are ready for me. What position do you want me in? Laying on your side.  Hmmm okay.

I have her suck on the butt plug and insert it slowly.  She winced a little and I then get in front of her kissing her temple and caressing her arms to make her at ease.

Maura I am open to anything you want to do.  Good because we will be fucking each other until  sunrise and taking breaks when we need it.  I enter her a little at a time with me on my side and us kissing. She asked for permission to slide her tongue by slipping it in a little at a time.  I granted her while I started fucking her easy than hard.  It didn't take her long nor me to come. I pulled out the butt plug and I sucked her juices off of it while she sucked the phallus on me. She was bobbing her head and sucking and licking it. She was all in.   I started fingering her clit and the moans that came from her mouth got me to cum several times .

Sashaleigha lay on you stomach. 

She did what I asked. I use the ties to tie her wrists and ankles up.  I turned the music on to cover as much of our noises we would be making.  I entered her vagina with a double dildo. It was brand new so it was stiff. I knew it would take some doing bit heck I was all in it.

Isles  baby doll yes baby yes.
I continued to move my hips and went as deep as we both could handle without causing too much pain. I added a rider crop after I fucked her pussy. I wasn't easy and she screamed loud I did this for about two minutes than stopped and tossed the rider crop and pepper kiss all the areas I left a mark on then licked them.

Are you okay? Yes my turn.
She tied me up right away and uses a long and wide strap on after she fist fucked me for thirty minutes. She enjoyed my moans , me arching my back and holding on the sheets. I could tell I was bleeding a little but neither of us asked for it to stop.

We enjoyed fucking one another using various positions and toys.

We took several breaks to use the restroom and hydrate. We were at it until about 5:30  when the cooks made us white eggs omelets with turkey  ground meat and all  healthy.  Pineapples chunks with Pineapple juice and sour dough toast. We ate all of it and fell asleep.