61

The following morning I  woke up at 6 and left a note for my wife telling her I had a breakfast meeting with Maria Fernandez,
Sacramento State University President to go over what was coming to the university and a lucky student per Cheryl's wish. I got ready and left.

Lisa- Maur already left and it's barely seven. Jane she has alot to do and only had three days to do it. She also Jane is meeting with Lola . Who is Lola? A girl we met a few years ago. She would stay at the house with Cheryl and I at times.  She also would stay there when no one was there.  She js a homeless student Cheryl wanted to adopt but Lola declined because she was an adult. Cheryl met wjth her weekly one time a week for breakfast and mentored her. Maur and I never knew she existed.
Lisa I wish we could or someone would help her. She read the will to it. It stipulates only her for 97 percent of the will, Samantha does thr legal portion of it and the three of us are to do the rest. You know being a gorgeous lawyer and all.  No no dessert.  It doesn't feel right. I agree with you. We will miss her for sure. We get to finish notifying all of her friends.  I think we should freshen up and start doing that.  We need to be presentable especially when we are conversing on our laptops and each person can see us.

We got ready and made some coffee and omelets with bacon and toast.

I smelled the coffee. My wife took off early. We made you breakfast too. Yours is in the oven.  We are going to eat than contact all occasions her business friends and other friends .  I will make sure the movers are there before you dispose of her ashes.  I will have them there tomorrow. Sasha you might want to wait until you hear from Maura. She might want to give the single student her furniture especially if they don't have much. Yeah your right Lisa. I want to work out after I eat.  Sasha not too hard. Your body is still healing and if you hurt yourself or bust a stitch or several you will wish you weren't in the same country as Maura . Jane and I have had enough experience with that side of her. She may be small but it's not a pretty sight to see.

Maria thank you for meeting  me so early. You said it was important. Maura before you say anything else.
I am so sorry that your lover died. I knew you meant the world to her and vice versa. Married or not,  you two had something special.  Thank you Maria. Let's order our food and coffee.

We ordered our food and started sipping on our coffees.

Maria I am the executor of Cheryl's will. There will be no services at all. Jane and Lisa are contacting the people she knew.
She wants her home to go to one of your students from the homeless project. No lottery.  This is the gals name she met and I guess would have breakfast with her. She was mentioning her and put money aside that Samantha Harris will hold onto in a private fund until she finishes her senior year at your university.  This gal has been accepted into Stanford already  to be an Ophthalmologist.  I  didn't know. I still  need to meet her. This is where I need your help.  I didn't want to go through the homeless project way. I see. Well let me log into laptop so I can give you her advisors name.
It's Paul Walker. She is an English major too.  I see.

Our food arrives and we starr eating.

Maria she left the homeless project alot of money. Her clinic and the house she left to the gal I mentioned. I will call Paul and make arrangements to meet her hopefully today.  I have three business days to have her entire estate done. I want to see if she wants the furniture and stuff in it. Cheryl made sure all the bills would be paid. She only has to get them transferred into her name which I will consign until she gets money to pay and switch it over to her name.  Harold is paid in advance for the next 15 years. If he sells his business or something happens to him, whomever is his executor has to cover the yard and pool maintenance for 15 years. She is definitely one lucky gal.  I agree.

We finished eating. I paid the breakfast bill and left a tip for us and the two guards. We leave.

I get in my car and call Paul.

My cell is ringing .

Morning Maura. Paul  I need to meet with your student Lola Consuelos today. Maura she will be in my 9 o'clock class. Can you get her to meet me at 8:30  in your office? I have class. I will contact Valerie than..Maura okay. I am sorry about Cheryl. Thank you.

I  ended the call and immediately called Valerie.

Valerie office phone ringing.

Morning this is Dr. Spencer. Valerie morning sweetie. I need a huge favor.  I am on my way to your campus now. I need you to see if Lola Consuelos can meet with me in your office at 8:30 it's about Cheryl's will.  Of course, I will let my secretary know to let you and Lola in. I will get word to her before she leaves gee class  Maura sorry about Cheryl. Thank you.

I ended the call and started crying. I don't know how much more I can take of people paying their condolences to me.

I finally arrived on  campus and pay for 1 hour time of parking near the English department head office.