76 Epilog

We made a chicken salad for dinner.

Babe I want to make our own pizza from the dough you brought from your sisters.  We have everything here.  I am glad all but two people have the day off. Yeah Maura they are appreciating the time off.

We ate our chicken salad Syndney, Pierce , Abigail and Eva were coming over for dinner. Maura asked them to be here by 4:30 so we could make our pizzas for dinner.

We all went to have Japanese food after we were done with pampering. We paid for own food. We said goodbye than we left to go see a premiere movie.  The new fast and furious movie was out and we both wanted to see it.
We got special preview tickets as well as all the employees of her firm and in Tahoe too.

We got in line. Thanks baby girl for getting here early. Actually Rebecca did. Thanks Rebecca.  They are letting us in now.

We went in and handed them our tickets. The mam ripped ours in half and gave them back to Jane. Jane handed me mine. We got in line for popcorn bucket to share and two sodas. We went inside to watch the previews of other shows and the advertising of us about turning off our cells,  being quiet etcetera. 

We saw this and were excited to see  the actual movie.

A few hours passed our guests arrived eager to make our own pizza for dinner. We all agreed to make a large pizza so we all could taste have a piece of each other's along with side salads everyone would make themselves.

I was enjoying the interaction with the five of them of laughing,  teasing and joking with one another.  It was good to see my wife laughing. It felt good to laugh too.

Okay four pizzas at a time. One person will wait. 

Maura volunteered to be the last.
No one mentioned Cheryl or asked why we came back early.  This evening wad about pure fun with people I was getting to know a little more at a time.

You guys we will have rootbeer floats for dessert.

The movie was over and we all went to use the restroom than came out and told everyone goodbye.

Jane that movie was awesome.  Thank you for taking me. Lisa of course you would come to see it.  I thought you might bring Maura.  Babe if I has more tickets yes but your my wife.  I know we are still thinking of what ifs.  I don't want to think that way.  She is my best friend,  former colleague,  ex wife and lover but your my wife.  I will still do things with her alone.  Are you afraid I will cheat on you? Sometimes.  Please don't those days I want to be in my past. I know if Cheryl was still alive. I would worry too. I don't feel like cooking.  Let's go eat out anything you want in particular? How about Morrocan food? How about Casablanca? Perfect.

Jane drove us there in her truck.

We finished cooking all of the pizzas and made our salads. Some of us had soft drinks or a beer with their pizzas.

You guys let's play pictoonary when we're done with dinner.  Maura and Sasha will get to choose.  We can choose now. Sasha you can pick first since I know who can draw.
I will choose Sydney. Pierce sweet heart your on my team.  I will take Eva. I will take Abigail.

We ate our food and drank our beer than cleaned up before we started playing.

.
Oh well someone beat me for good parking.

The man made us our drinks that were on fire

The man made us our drinks that were on fire.  We also asked for ice tea 

We ordered a little of everything and shared

We ate our rootbeer floats during pictoonary.  Sasha's team won. We walked then to their vehicles.  Each person had a zip lock bag with a few pieces of pizza each when they left.

Jane and I  finally made it home.  We took a shower and called it a night.

Sasha locked the door and I turned the alarm on. We loaded up the dishwasher and turned it on. We both took showers and got in bed to cuddle than fell asleep.

The end

Sequel to the one you just finished