17

We were up waiting for Lisa and Jane to come so we could all talk. Jane and I needed to divide who gets what. We decided both to get a quickie divorce which Jane was doing since it was her idea. She and Lisa would go to Mexico today to get a divorce.

Thank you for buzzing us in. Jane you two will always be welcomes in my or our home. After all we are still cousins. Thank you. Jane and I decided for us all to meet to work out how we will work together as a family.  Lisa I don't have any grudges or hard feelings towards you wanting to marry my wife.  I knew this day would eventually occur. Maur really? Yes, you two always seemed to enjoy each other company even sexually. Maura I thought you would marry my ex. Lisa sometimes things don't go as planned. Sashaleigha welcome to the family.  Thank you Jane.  Jane and Lisa, since we are going to be living in the same city and being at many parties etcetera please call me Sasha. Jane  your daughter and I had a nice and honest talk this morning and this afternoon while we were packing up photos and other items you wanted. Yes she told me. She said she is happy we both are finally found someone to marry and hopes neither of us get a divorce again. I agree Sasha.  We leave you and Maura alone so you can discuss your divorce. Lisa why don't we go walking and I can show you the house that Maura bought.  Wow that was quick. You know how she is.

We put on our coats and left with our umbrellas because it was expected to rain.

Maur thank you for allowing this divorce to go through. J - I will always love you that won't change.

We kissed for a long time and cried than discussed who gets what.

So Sasha if you ever hurt Maura so much  that she gets depressed judge or no judge. I will personally kill you myself and no one will ever find you.  You and Cheryl obviously loved her for your love affair to go on so long with off and on. She basically threatened me too. Yes we did. Those two ladies will always have a special place in my heart.

This is the place. Wow so close and
nice. In two weeks we will move in. She is having bullet proof glass,some remodeling done like her current home and security updated. I still am moving in my stuff and we are doing the same with remodeling.  Jane has been working on this for a few months.  It should be finished actually now per Jane's text to me. They are done so we better get back.

We walked and it started raining.

You guys are soaked.  Go take a shower.  Lisa some of your stuff is still here. Okay. In the mean time,  Jane and I packed up her stuff and we are going to the house to unpack.  Okay.

We both left in my suv with my wife's belongings.

You live in a gated area

You live in a gated area. Yes and it's not raining here.

I backed my suv and we started unloading it all once Jane turned off the alarm and unlocked the door.