4

I finally arrived and my wife asks me how it's going. She was getting ready to leave to go to Blazers for dinner with some of our friends.

It went okay. I will find out in June if she will stop or continue. We can talk once I drop off my car.

I get back into my car and drive home.  On my way, I do a group text while driving via by my speech.

Everyone she will let me know if she will stop in the end of June. It went well. She thinks I am the reason she never had kids.  I didn't even know he died in France while walking in the street nor his mother dying a few years ago. We will discuss more on Friday at my niece's home baby girl.

I ended the text and finally made it home.
I backed into the garage and locked it from the inside. Jane was already inside changing into more comfortable clothes (blue jeans, above the ankle brown boots, black cashmere sweater with her brown leather jacket.  I changed into black jeans,  blue sweater and black boots like my wife with my Burberry jacket. We left.

Babe I read your text. They are both dead and we didn't know it.  Jane he still was in love with me and still wanted me to bear his children at my age.  I let her know about what Pike did to me. We will have six months to work on getting more funds. We have alot so far. I know and I am truly grateful. I have salaries,  benefits and many programs to fund. I will later notify the all who have to do with the Isles Foundation the update on certain information she disclosed to me.  If she feels I pass her test and I didn't lie at the end of June,  she may donate money herself to all the places I do. She has the list of places I do that is not anonymous donations.  We will figure this out. Thank you babe.

I kissed Jane's hand and she smiled. We finally arrived.

We arrived and Christopher was announcing all food prices from today was going straight to the Regency Clinic and why

We arrived and Christopher was announcing all food prices from today was going straight to the Regency Clinic and why. He told them if you want to donate money, please make checks payable to Regency Clinic or they could write the amount on their receipt before they pay their bill. 

Everyone this is Dr. Maura Isles whose Clinic I was mentioning. 

People whistled and clapped for me.

Everyone thank you and for Blazers donation and others. I am and others are so grateful for your generosity.

I notice Sashaleigha walks in with some lady and man and sits down. I think to myself is she following me.  I sit down and Jane noticed her too.

Maura did you tell her we were coming here? No. Janice do me a favor check our cells and my vehicle to see if they are bugged and if my car has a tracker on it. I will make a phone call. I will need your two phones and your car keys. I will have them tow your car to the department and have them run tests on everything and your cells. Thank you. Yes thank you. It's not a problem.

We handed Janice our cells after unlocking them and change the settings so she could have this done for Maura and I. I handed her my keys too. She made a call, went outside and waited.